The broken seal

It's been a while! I hope you're all doing okay sorry for not updating. I just haven't had a lot of free time. Stay safe~❤️

Y/n gasps as she see's Zabuza bring down his sword down at her sensei.
'Kakashi!'
She tries to stop the attack ,but her wound disables her from moving any forward.

'That bastard he took the chance when I'm finally down so he could strike! I should have been more cautious ,but Zabuza is right I can't bring my self to kill him.. Haku and him were the only closest thing to family I had.'

Flashback
A 5 year old girl wanders around at night trying to find shelter for the night. She then finds a box in a dark alley ,she walks over to the dark alley unaware of the dangers lurking there.
The little girl stops in her tracks when she hears hiccups coming from the dark alley. A man in his late 30s stumbles out with a beer in his hand his cheeks red either from the alcohol or coldness probably both.
"H-hey little girl w-what a cute thing ...like you d-doing here." The drunk man manages to say.

The little girl stares blankly back at the man. The man gets angry. "Speak you little bitch!"

He aims to punch the little girl when she disappears from his vision.
"What where did she go?!"

A kick to the head lands him unconscious as the little girl tries to find anything useful on him. A chuckle is heard from behind her in which she rolls her eyes in annoyance. The little girl turns to see a man with a huge sword her eyes widen when she recognizes who it is. She pulls out a knife in case he tried anything.
"I'm not going to do anything to you brat, but I do wonder what's the Shadow demon doing here of all places?"

The little girl freezes when she hears her name. "Can't you talk?" The man crouches to her level. The little girl nods.

" Then say something.. tell me your name." The little girl averts her eyes for a second before responding.

"Y/n." She said softly.

"Y/n the Shadow demon."He said under his breath.

"Don't call me that."
The man looked at her with a questionable gaze.

"Call me y/n just y/n... Zabuza the demon." Zabuza looked at her in slight surprise then nods. He stands up and starts walking out of the alley he stops when he sees her not following.

"Are you coming or what?" Y/n looked at him in surprise but nods.

"How old are you?" She looked up at him.

"I'm 5." Zabuza turns his head in surprise.

'She speaks pretty well for a 5 year old. To think she's already in the bingo book at this age.'

"I see."

From that day on y/n stayed by Zabuza's side training under him for two years during those two years she met Haku and a beautiful friendship was created.
Eventually finally came the day when she had to leave.
"D-do you really have to leave?" Haku stares at her in sadness.

"Yeah." Y/n answered as she tried not to look at him.

"Why can't I come with you!?" Haku holds her hand.
Y/n gives him a sad smile.

"Zabuza needs someone to keep him company. That someone is you my time with him is over. Please take care of him ,Haku." Y/n kisses his head before heading to Zabuza who is waiting with her backpack in hand. Y/n stopped to look at him. Zabuza nods in acknowledgement patting her head. She stops for a moment then quickly turns to hug him.

"Thank you for all you have done for me Sensei. I'll see you guys again one day." With that y/n leaves on a journey of her own.
Flashback over

'So much time has past since then and we did meet again I just wish it was under better circumstances.'
Y/n looks over to Zabuza and Kakashi who is holding his injured chest.

'This is my chance I can make it if I sprint!' Y/n runs over to the ice mirrors only to find a horrifying sight. Sasuke in Naruto's arms on the floor nearing death.
"What happened!" Y/n crouches down to sasuke and naruto level.

"S-sasuke he protected me.. dammit why did you do it I didn't ask you to save me!" Naruto screams as tears stream down his face.

"I don't ..know my body just moved on it's own ... you fool." Sasuke coughs harshly.
"That man.... I have to kill him I promised myself I would kill him.... I refuse to die but... Naruto, Y/n." Sasuke places his hand on y/n's cheek while his other holds Naruto's hand.

"Don't let your dreams die." His hands fall limp. Y/n grasps his hand and gently squeezes it.

"We won't..." A tear falls onto Sasuke's cheek.

"Is this the first time you've seen death?" Haku breaks the silence.

'No.'

Out of anger Naruto lashes out at Haku red chakra swirling around him.
'It's the nine tails chakra!'

Y/n looks down at Sasuke who lays in her arms. "Don't worry Sasuke we'll take care of it. You just rest."