Character info

Sorry guys but I'm terrible with descriptions!😋
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
M/n= mothers name
F/n= fathers name
B/n= brothers name
Personality: calm and chill most of the time 😎, serious, she can be cold at first to people she doesn't know. (More of her personality shows in different situations)

Abilities: teleporting ,Sword skills, and possibly more.

Kekkei Genkai: Very fast, her e/c changes to blue with a pinkish ring around the pupil that glows

Kekkei Genkai: Very fast, her e/c changes to blue with a pinkish ring around the pupil that glows. She can copy peoples jutsu's and movements. If on the right time when someone is casting a genjutsu y/n can reflect it. Y/n doesn't know much about her Kekkei Genkai, but she learns along the way how to use it.

Kekkei Genkai status: not gained at the moment.

Looks: Whatever you want her to look like.

Family status: deceased
Likes: naruto, sleeping, and (anything else you like)
Dislikes: rude people,and (your dislikes)

On your (back. yes I changed it) you have a seal unknown to yourself until later ,it keeps control of the demon sealed within you, ( not jinchuriki) the mark glows when your demon is trying to escape ,so your body starts aching badly.

Past: will be revealed soon
Pet: dog (p/n)=pet name
*Any questions just ask ,but keep in mind this story will probably suck ,plus I have school so I have to find time to update most likely on weekends*

Thx for taking time out of your day to read this!😃
This book will need some major editing and some other changes.