The battle continues

Y/n jumped out of the way in time before the grass nin could bite her.
'Did she just try and bite me?'
The grass nin then summons another gust of wind which revealed a giant snake.

'Aw Ketchup I'm screwed.' The tail of the snake swiped at y/n slamming her into a tree.
'What a strong opponent. I may need to actually fight seriously.'

A scroll rolled out of y/n's pouch.
'I don't remember putting this in here.'
Y/n pulled out her sword from her scroll and faced the grass nin.

"Oh so where now fighting with swords I see. Well if that's the case.." The grass nin pulled out a sword from her mouth.

'How much stuff does she have stuffed down there?!'

"Fire style: Flame sword!" Y/n's sword was coated in red flames that lit up the dark forest.
Without wasting a second y/n charges at the grass nin then at the last second she disappeared from her view and sliced her in half.
The grass nin explodes into snakes.

'Ah snakes on me!' She internally screamed.
Once y/n was at a safe distance she calmed down.
"No snakes up here."
A loud hiss came from behind her. A giant snake hissed down at her and showed its fangs.
"Except that one." She dodged the snake as it rammed into a tree taking the opening she sliced the snakes head off. The snakes head twitched a few times before opening its mouth and spraying poison at her face.

'I can't see! Damn it!' Y/n felt her body get pinned to the ground.
"Let go of me!" She shouts.

"Hehe but that wouldn't be fun-." She cut her off with a punch to the face. Following that she kicks her off her body and hastily wipes away the poison.
The grass nin gets up with an irritated look on her face.

"My my your more harder to get than your brother. Too bad that he's dead. What a waste he was." Y/n stopped all movement.
She turned around and faced her with a pissed off expression.

"What did you say!" She ran at the grass nin with her eyes filled with fury

"What did you say!" She ran at the grass nin with her eyes filled with fury. The grass nin didn't have any time to react before she was pinned the ground with a sword to her neck.
"I don't care what you say about me ,but don't you ever say anything bad about my family! I should just kill you right now nobody would ever know!"

"So now killing is okay?"

"Shut up Akuma!" Y/n shouted unknowingly out loud.

The grass nin struggles to get the sword away from her throat as she struggled she felt the grip loosen a little bit as y/n screamed to herself.
'Akuma... ah yes the little demon inside of her. If I can just get out of her grip. I just may have a chance of survival. She's a strong one alright very useful to me. All I need to do is make her show me her eyes.'

The grass nin shakily forms a sign.
"Snake bind jutsu!" Two snakes popped out of the ground and wrapped around y/n tightly.
The grass nin pants glaring at the restrained girl.

"I have to say you almost had me there. You certainly live up to your name Shadow Demon ,but the reason I fought you was not to take your scroll. No, I want to see your eyes in action. If you won't show me them willingly there's always another way..." The grass nins tongue stretches out and pulls up y/n's shirt from behind.

"W-what are you doing!?"

"Yes just as I thought you are the possessor of such a demon." The grass nin whispered. Her fingers glow and slam onto y/n's seal.

Y/n gasps at the feeling of burning chakra leaking out of her body following that a stinging sensation left her body numb. She could feel her eyes morph from the pain. The grass nin grabbed y/n's chin and stared into her eyes.

"What do you want from me!?" Y/n screams.
'I've haven't felt this powerless in a while..'

"Oh isn't it obvious dear. I want you."

"F-fire style: black flame jutsu!" Y/n shakily formed the signs a blew a ball of searing black flames towards the grass ninjas face.

"Ahhhh!" The grass nin screams holding her face.
"You brat!"

'Her face it's melting!'

Y/n pants in pain and exhaustion.

"I would kill you right now but I have a use for you y/n however perhaps not for a vessel.. Your definitely the child of m/n l/n."

"Who the hell are you!? Your not an ordinary candidate that's for sure!" Y/n asked.

"My name is... Orochimaru. There's no maybe about it we will meet again. I've seen enough of your power for the time being y/n." The grass nin known as orochimaru said.

"W-what makes you think I want to see you again?!" Y/n pants.

Orochimaru smirked.
"You'll see." Orochimaru's neck stretched out and sank his fangs into her neck.

Y/n gasps and cry's out.
"Ahhhh!" Her screams echo through out the forest alerting many other candidates.

Somewhere else
'That sounds like y/n.'

Back to y/n
Orochimaru unlatched himself from her and caught her trembling body. Tears leaked out of y/n's eyes.
"My dear don't cry I have left you with a gift of power." He wipes away her tears.

'I- I can't even control my chakra anymore! What has this man done!?'

"This is where I take my leave. Y/n we'll meet again very soon." Orochimaru sinks into the ground disappearing.

'My neck... it burns! Someone make it go away! I don't want this!' Y/n scratches at her neck creating many cuts ,but the pain only intensifies.

'Naruto, p/n, Gaara... someone help.' Y/n takes huge breaths out of pain. She could feel her energy draining from her body as she struggled to keep awake.

'No.. is this where it ends.. alone.' Succumbing to darkness she only hoped for someone to come help.

The bushes rustle and p/n pops out of them only to find her owner in bad shape.
'Y-y/n!'

'I should have never taken so long! Now she is... no she's not dead she's okay! I have to find shelter! Don't worry y/n I'll take care of you like how you took care of me! You'll be okay!' P/n drags her beaten owner to safety.