Identify yourself: Powerful New Rivals

Gaara turns to y/n.
"Do I know you?"

She looked at him with a incredulous expression.
"Ouch that hurt ,Panda."

Gaara's face then turned into one of recognition.
"Y/n?"

Temari and Kankuro look at each other in shock.
"Yep it's me."

"That was very easy. It seems you don't have to find the jinchuriki and his team anymore they're all here."

'Yeah no kidding. Gaara's chakra signature kinda gave it away like always.'

Kankuro starts rambling about the situation ,but was cut silent by Gaara.
"Shut up or I'll kill you."
Silence overtook everyone.

"I'm sorry for any trouble he's caused."

Gaara uses his sand to disappear and reappear on the ground.
"Let's go we didn't come here to play games."

"R-right sorry." Kankuro stutters.

They start walking away but are stopped by Sakura.
"Hey!"

"What is it?" Temari asks.

"I can tell from your headband that you are not from this village. Even if our village are allies no shinobi from another village can come here without permission. So you better have a good reason why your here." Sakura said.

"Really have you guys been living under a rock? Y/n is this your team?" Temari asks.

"Nope never met them in my life." She lies.

"You liar!" Naruto and Sakura shout.

"Well to answer your question pinky we do have permission. You must not know what's going on. You are correct we are sand genin our home is the land of the wind and we're here for the chunin exams get the picture."

"What are the chunin exams? I haven't heard of any chunin exams believe it." Naruto asks.

"Oh I believe alright.. that your totally clueless." Temari states.

"Naruto the chunin exams are tests all genins have to take to become a chunin. Read a book you goof." She informed. Sakura and a few others hid their giggles.

Gaara and the others start leaving then are stopped once again by Sasuke.
"Hey you identify yourself."

'Dang it sasuke let them get on with their business.'

Temari turns around blushing slightly.
"You mean me?"

'No not you too!'

"No. The one with a gourd on his back." Sasuke points to Gaara.
Gaara turns around.

"My name is Gaara of the desert. I'm curious about you too... who are you?"

"I am Sasuke Uchiha." There was silence between the two that was then interrupted by Naruto.

"Hey what about me you wanna know my name too?"

Gaara turns away before replying.
"No, I couldn't care less."

"Y/n you should really tell them your their guide before they leave."

'Oh your right.'

"Hey you three don't leave without your guide?" Y/n  then whistled for p/n who came to her side instantly.

"Your our guide?" Temari and Kankuro ask.
She nods her head.

"Okay let's go. I'll see you losers later." Y/n said to team 7 jokingly.

"That Uchiha brat has been rubbing off on you hasn't he?"

'Maybe a little.'
Y/n and the Sand siblings leave.