Prolouge

In a land far far away isolated from other villages the sound of a mother screaming could be heard for miles. A mother who is in the process of giving birth. A mother heavily protected by wild beasts and extreme weather in result there were no need for ninja to protect the small village bordered by mountains.

"ughhh!!!" The women screamed in pain the built up tears were starting their descend on her face. "This baby sure is a pain in the ass! Literally!" She groans.

"Honey just keep pushing you've got this!" Her husband encourages with a thumbs up.

"Bitch don't you honey me! Your not the one giving birth! Ahhh!" She screamed once again.
Her husband sweated while chuckling nervously.

"Now just a few more pushes.." Adding as much force as she could the mother pushes until abrupt crying is heard

"Welcome to the world little one." Said the doctor.

"It's a girl honey.. you always said you wanted a girl she even has your eyes." Said the father his eyes now filled with joy.      

"She sure is.. my beautiful baby..she will surely be a heartbreaker one day." The woman smiles happily tears in her eyes. "I think I will name her (y/n)."  The mother of now two children declared as she caught her breath.

"After your grandmother?"

"Yes, Y/n will be her name."

"Then I guess that's her name now.."
The father turns to his wife as a worried look forms on his wife's face. "what's the matter?" He asks.

"Nothing.." She masks her worried face with a smile.

"(M/n) we've been married for five years you can't hide anything from me. Now tell me what's wrong." He asks a look of concern forming in his face.

"I suppose I should tell you.. well truthfully I'm scared."

"About what?"

"Was it such a good idea to have another child. You know what will happen if word gets out. That demon while y/n was in my belly decided to move hosts... what if.. it try's to kill her?!" Turning to her husband she see's him calm about the situation.
"What will we do!" M/n shrieks in result her heartbeat speeds up on the monitor.

"Firstly calm down stress isn't good for your health. Everything will be okay." Grabbing his wife's hand he presses a kiss to her knuckles.
"And even when it looks like it isn't I'll always be there to protect you and our children and if I can't I'll die trying. However I cannot promise people won't be after her, but if there are they'll have to go through me first. We can only hope for the best." He said pulling his wife in for a hug.

Hearing those words m/n fell for her husband all over again.

"So.. now that we're off that topic I think it's the best time to say that you broke my hand from squeezing it too hard." F/n holds his limp hand in front of her.
"Oh wow.. I'm so sorry honey here let me heal it." M/n's hands start to glow.

"Are you sure about this your still pretty weak."

"Funny this women beat your ass in battle." M/n retorts healing his hand.

"Fair point."

Out of nowhere baby y/n started to cry.
"We love you y/n." Her mother whispers.

"Mmmow ,Da!" Y/n squirms after releasing such broken words.
Her parents were in shock when suddenly (f/n) broke the silence.
'Gawd damn.' Both parents thought.
"Well well seems like you beat all the other babies to it y/n. It makes sense I too was said to have been a smart baby." He smiles.

"Who said she got the smarts from you she could've gotten them from me."M/n laughs.

"Well she is a combination of both." F/n points out.

"Yeah.. I wonder how b/n will react to his new baby sister." (M/n) said happily as she embraces her newly born baby.

However unknown to the couple their happiness would not last.

To be continued.....
*pic y/n with her dad*-pic not mine
Wow now I know how time it takes to write a chapter. Editing will occur in the future. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!