You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision.

Yes people I finally updated thank you for reading this story so far. I kinda got lost into another anime almost forgetting to update. My bad.

Previously on naruto
"Sasuke takes this opening as his chance. 'He's dropped his guard!' He throws kunai and shurikan at kakashi. "Won't you ever le-ahh!" Kakashi screams as he is hit with the flying weapons.

The Now
Naruto and Sakura gasp as they see their sensei get impaled as he drops to the floor only for it to be a substitution.

"Are you out of your mind sasuke!" Naruto screams.
Sasuke watches his sensei poof into a log before he flees away.
'He used the substitution jutsu and now he knows where I'm hiding gotta move fast.'

As kakashi disappears to somewhere y/n takes this time to head over to naruto who is struggling to get down.
"Naruto how about we work together to get the bells it would even out our odds of getting one." Y/n asks hopefully.

"Sorry y/n but I have to do this on my own or I'll never become hokage believe it!... B-but can you get me down." Naruto says sheepishly.
Y/n sighs

"No."
"Wai-!"
"Bye."

Y/n teleports to the next nearest chakra signature which is Sakura's. She lands in a nearby tree as she see's Sakura hiding in a bush.
She watches as Kakashi sneaks up on Sakura putting her in a genjutsu causing her to let out an ear killing scream.

'Shit this girl just killed my ear drums I should have brought some ear plugs.' Y/n then jumps down from the tree not seeing kakashi in sight.

"Seriously Sakura this is a very weak genjutsu. Oh well I guess it can't be helped. RELEASE!" Y/n releases the genjutsu.

"Sakura wake up."

"Huh.. Y/n your alive! And Sasuke is he okay too!" Sakura starts blabbering.

"Yeah he's alright it was just a genjutsu. I just released you from it."

"You did. Oh thank you y/n mwah mwah mwah!"
Sakura lays kisses on y/n's face as y/n tries to push her off.

"Hey off!" Y/n starts getting irritated as Sakura starts hugging the life out of her.

"Sorry." Sakura apologizes but still happy.
Y/n sighs. "Sakura do you want to team together to get the bells."

"Um well sorry y/n but I'm going to find Sasuke to see if he's okay. Thank you again!" Sakura leaves not before giving y/n one more kiss on the cheek.

"Gross."

"Well that only leaves sasuke."
Y/n sighs as she goes over to Sasuke's location.
When she finally makes it she see's a passed out Sakura and a body less Sasuke. Sasuke looks up to see y/n as he embarrassingly turns his head away.

"Um well I think I came at a wrong time maybe I should leave." Y/n steps back.

"Wait no! P-please help me!" Sasuke blurts out.

"Excuse me. Would you mind repeating that." Y/n said smiling teasingly.

"Please help me out." Sasuke said as his hair covers his blushing face.

"Okay."

Y/n punches the ground causing it to crack enough for sasuke to get out.
'She's strong.'