White past: Hidden ambition

"I won't forgive you for this!" Naruto whispers. Red chakra swirls around him as his features slowly start changing. His eyes red with slits, his teeth growing sharp fangs ,and his nails turning into claws.

Y/n takes Sasuke and moves away from Naruto and Haku. 'That chakra it's terrifying to think such power lingers within him...'

She rests Sasuke on the floor gently and looks up to see Naruto punch Haku in the face breaking his mask and shattering the ice mirrors in the progress.
'Haku!'

Right before Naruto can punch him again he stops.
"Your... that boy."

"Why do you stop?... even though I killed your dear friend, you still can't kill me." Haku states. Naruto glances back at Sasuke's body then punches Haku's face sending him to the ground coughing out blood.

"What happened to a few moments ago when you were so ready to kill me." Haku stands up his body struggling to stand up.

"Many people misunderstand. They pity and don't finish off the enemy. They let them survive. To me, it isn't compassion or anything. Do you know how it feels... not to be needed by anyone. To live everyday without a dream and suffering because of it."

"What are you on about?" Naruto asks.

"Zabuza has no longer any use for a weak shinobi like me. You took away my reason to exist."

"W-why do you serve someone like that! He gets money from thugs to do bad things! Is that brow less weirdo the only person you care about!?"

"There used to people I cared about.. my parents. Other than them ,y/n is the only other person I care about. One day when I was old enough to understand things, something happened. What had happened was that my father had killed my mother then tried to kill me. I came from the land of water people like my mother and I possessed a certain Kekkei Genkai. The power was greatly feared in the nation that many people killed off any user who inherited it innocent or not. My mother tried to hide hers as well as mine ,but eventually my father found out. He then had killed my mother and tried to kill me ,but out of defense I killed him. At that moment I thought to myself and I knew it was the most painful thing.. that my existence didn't matter to anyone else in the world."

"That's not true Haku! I care about you!" Y/n screams.

Haku looks over to her and smiles.
"Y/n, Naruto... your dreams I hope you guys can achieve them one day. Naruto your dream is to earn respect from your village so you can become an important person. If someone comes along and accepts you for who you are no one can be more important than than that person.
Zabuza and Y/n they took me in.. to me they are that person."

Flashback
Haku crouches and leans against a bridge it was cold and snowing. The rags he was wearing was the only thing that provided him warmth.
"A brat like you won't be needed and will die like a dog." Zabuza said.

Y/n was by his side a scarf covering half her face. She stared at Haku with cold yet with sympathy filled eyes.
"You guys have the same eyes as me." Haku smiles.

"Brat, do you want... to be needed by someone? Are you willing to give everything to me?" Zabuza asks. Haku nods.

"Very well from now on your power belongs to me." Haku gets up and stands by Zabuza's side. Zabuza puts a hand on his hand then behind his back.

"Come with me." Haku nods and stares at Y/n. She stares back at Haku's cold form she then takes off her scarf and wraps it around him and gives him a small smile.
Flashback end

"I was so happy..."

Flashback
Haku,Y/n one day I'll come back to this land. I'll be the one to rule it. What I need isn't consolation or empty words.. what i really need is-." Zabuza gets cut off by Haku.

"I already know. No need to fear Zabuza I am your weapon. Keep me as a mere tool that heeds your every word."
Y/n glances at Haku before returning to stare into the distance.

"Your a good boy Haku."

Flashback end

"Zabuza I'm sorry... I wasn't good enough to be the tool you were looking for." Haku takes a few steps toward Naruto.

"Naruto I want you to.... kill me."

Kakashi and the others
"Ninja art, summoning Earth style: Fanged pursuit Jutsu!" Kakashi slams a scroll onto the ground.

"Whatever your doing it's not going to work. You have no idea where I am ,but I know exactly where you are. Your in my hands now." Zabuza said. Suddenly the ground starts rumbling several ninja hounds pop out of the ground launching themselves at Zabuza. P/n does the same.

"If you can't hear or see you use your nose and smell. I shed my blood on purpose to coat your weapons with it. Those are my adorable ninja dogs. Their sense of smell is the one of their best qualities. It was you Zabuza who was playing into my hands. The mist has finally cleared up and your future is... death."

"I've had enough of this!" Zabuza growls.

"Don't act tough. There's nothing you can do in this situation... your death is certain. Zabuza you were too ambitious for your own good. You needed to raise funds and you needed to hide from the pursuit of the tracking unit. Isn't that about the reason your working for Gato? Do you think I just survived by copying jutsu's from my sharingan..... I made some of my own too. To enlighten you." Kakashi does a few handsigns. Lightning formed on his hand  surrounds him in a circle.

"Lightning blade!"

'What the.. his hand is visibly over flowing with chakra!'

"You are too dangerous. Tazuna, the man you are trying to assassinate is the symbol of courage in this land. The bridge he is building is the hope of this land and your ambitions will sacrifice countless lives ... so what I'm trying to say Zabuza... is give up."

Zabuza smirks through his mask.
"Never. I have always fought for my ideals what makes this any different."

"I'll say it again give up." Zabuza says nothing but glares.

"Your future is... death!"

Back to y/n and naruto
"Naruto please kill me." Haku said his emotionless eyes staring down at him.

'Haku why?' Y/n thought she then tries to stand up but staggers.
'I have to do something! I can't let Haku die or Zabuza! I barely have any chakra left but it should be enough for one or two jutsu's.'

"Why would you say something ridiculous like that Haku!" Y/n shouts. Haku turns to y/n.
She limps her way to Haku stopping a few feet from him.
"You may not think your life matters and that your just worthless ,but that's not how I feel! You don't have to be Zabuza's tool you can be whatever you want! You don't have to have people use you in order to know your useful!" Y/n huffs. Naruto agrees.

"Yeah!"

Haku looks down at the ground.
"Is that wrong? Zabuza counts on me and even if I'm worthless he made me feel needed. But now, I've lost my usefulness that affirmed my existence. Zabuza no longer needs me. That's why I'm appealing to you."

"So once again kill me."

*sniff sniff* We're so close to the end of the Land of waves Arc. It's so sad rewatching the episodes. Well Anyways stay safe guys and see you in the next chapter.