The Oath of Pain

"It's over." Kakashi said pointing a kunai towards Zabuza's throat.

Zabuza chuckles.
"It's over? You don't understand do you? You can't beat me by copying me like a monkey. There's no chance. I must admit you're good, but you can't fool me." Another Zabuza appears from behind kakashi as the one in front of him disappears.

"That was a clone too?!" Naruto yells in shock.

Zabuza swings his sword at him luckily kakashi dodges in time as the sword rams into the ground. Zabuza takes this opening to kick kakashi sending him flying. Quickly he grabs his sword heading to kakashi ready to strike him ,but he stops spotting spikes on the floor.

"Hmph how foolish." He said then jumps and disappears into the water.

"Sensei!" Naruto and Sakura yell out in worry for their teacher.
'If all fails and Kakashi dies I may have to intervene and possibly die as well.' Y/n thought as she watches her sensei emerge from the water.

"This water it's awfully heavy." Kakashi said as Zabuza comes out from behind him.

"Hmph you fool. It's the water prison jutsu." Zabuza does a series of hand signs and traps kakashi in the water.
"Hope it's too your liking. Now even a strong ninja like you can't get out of it no matter how hard you try. Now then time to finish off the brats. Water clone jutsu."

Another clone emerges from the water shocking the three genin not including y/n.
"Y/n come out I know your there. Come and fight me let's see how strong you've become without me..... If you won't come out maybe I can lure you out."

Zabuza moves quickly and kicks naruto his forehead protector falling off him onto the ground in another direction.
"Foolish kids you think you got what it takes to wear those headbands branding you ninja. You aren't a ninja until you've hovered the line of life and death several times. In other words your not truly a ninja until you are in my bingo book." Zabuza goes to kick naruto again but is tackled to the ground with a kunai to his throat.

"Hah I knew you couldn't hide forever." Zabuza then punches y/n away.

"Shit that's going to leave a mark." Y/n muttered holding her stomach.

"Come on show me what you can do Shadow demon." Zabuza said standing up straight.

Spitting a bit of blood out she replied.
"Fine, p/n get me my scroll please." Y/n smiles at p/n who runs up to her and hands her the rolled up paper. She drew her weapon and pointed it at Zabuza.

 She drew her weapon and pointed it at Zabuza

"Prepare yourself Zabuza."
Y/n runs toward Zabuza and clashes swords with him.

"Be careful y/n!" Naruto and Sakura yell out while Sasuke nods.

"Wait! Y/n take Tazuna and the others and run you can't win this fight! This fight was over the moment I got caught!" Kakashi yells.

"Maybe your right.. but I can't just leave you here sensei. Remember what you said.. those who abandon their comrades are worst than scum." Y/n said swinging her leg trying to knock Zabuza off his feet. Zabuza jumps away from y/n.