Christmas special

Obviously doesn't follow the story line

Y/n stared in horror at the sight in front of her.
Her eyes shifted to the hanging green plants all around Konoha.
"No..."

Her teammates and sensei gave her curious looks.

"What's wrong y/n?" Sakura attempts to ask but is ignored.

Y/n backed away slowly in attempt to escape but ended up bumping into a chest.

She squeaked turning around to face a familiar bushy brow face.
'Oh no...'

"Y/n my ángel coming right into my arms I see! Is this a sign of our blossoming love!? Please tell me it is!" He kneels down a knee grabbing a hold of y/n's hand.

Team 7 stand fuming in the background.
Y/n's figure freezes up as she eyed the hanging plant above them.
'Dear god no.'

"Lee there you are! Oh hey y/n." Tenten walked up to the two.

"Tenten? What are you doing here?" Lee asks.

"Gai sensei called us all for a meeting. We have to go now!" Tenten pulls on his  body but lee stays connected to y/n's body even more.

"Aww but that means I will have to leave my y/n!" He whines.

Tenten sighs at his childishness and pulls lee away from the frozen girl leaving the two under a certain plant.

"Sorry for his anti- what's wrong?" Tenten stops mid sentence and follows y/n's gaze. She blushes when she realized what it was.

"M-mistletoe!"

"Aww what! Tenten you stole my chance to kiss y/n!" Lee whines in the background.

"W-wait a sec were not going to-" She stops mid sentence as the blonde with whiskers cut in.

"Wait you get to kiss y/n!? That's no fair!"

"The only way to solve this is to fight for Tenten's spot!" Naruto and lee said in sync as they rush towards the two girls.

"W-wait guys!" Tenten tries to reason with them but they ignore her.

Y/n took this chance to escape from the others.
"I hate mistletoe." She mutters.

With y/n
Everywhere y/n went she was not safe.
"I can't have another incident like last year." She shivers at the thought.
"So much smooching..."

Flashback
Y/n stared at the hanging plant in curiosity.
"What's this?" Not a second later she was under a pile of bodies.
"We love you y/n!" Her fans scream as they drag her away to who knows where.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!!!"
Flashback end

"Why is there so much mistletoe!" Y/n screamed.
The passing civilians gave her weird looks.

Unknowingly hidden in the shadows this gave a certain grey haired pervert an idea.

A few hours later...
Y/n woke up swaddled in a blanket like burrito watching rookie 9 plus Guy's team and their sensei's conversate with each other.