The weapons known as shinobi

Guys don't be mad but..... well Haku is going to die. Don't worry I'll bring him back later in the story ,but his death is necessary. I repeat I will bring Haku back. You'll just have to wait till then.

"Please make it quick."
Naruto hesitates.

"Why are you hesitating?" Haku asks.

"I just don't get it... why!? Why do you want to die so badly?! The only reason you are allowed to live is because you're strong!? There must be other ways for you to make others accept you!"

Haku gives him a small smile.
"Remember when we met at the forest? Do you know what I thought? I thought that you and and I are much alike. I'm sure you can relate to me. I apologize for dirtying your hands with my blood."

"Is that it? Is there no other way around this?" Naruto asks.

"No." Haku replied.

"Yes there is! Haku please think this through!" Y/n walks closer to Haku stopping a few inches before him.

'This wound is making my vision blurry.'

"Y/n there is something I want to say to you I- *slap*." She slaps Haku weakly on the face.

"Don't say it like you won't be able to say it again! You are going to live! Please Haku don't die you can't leave me alone... you can't not like Kizari." Y/n whispers the last part quietly enough for only her and Haku to hear and maybe a little bit for Naruto.

'Who's Kizari?'

Haku smiles grimly at her.
"Don't worry I won't ever leave you." Haku hugs y/n with one arm while the other hides behind his back doing hand signs.
"Because as long as you remember me I'll always be with you. See you later ,y/n." Haku pecks her lips taking her by surprise then vanishes.

"Haku-...." Y/n turns to sound of Kakashi's jutsu her eyes stare in shock at the horrendous sight.

Haku had took the hit for Zabuza.

Everybody stares in shock.
Hakus's last few seconds were holdings Kakashi's arms tightly. Zabuza took this opportunity to try to slash at Kakashi.

Before both could do anything flash of black came into their vision. Without much time they were both kicked away from Haku..

"What speed!" They both grunt.
Haku was left standing there about to collapse. Before he could collide with the floor the same black flash caught him.

It was y/n.
Haku gazed into her eyes.
"Y-your.. eyes their ....different. I'm glad .. your the last thing I see y/n... I love you." Haku smiles before closing his eyes permanently.
A tear falls on Haku's face.

"You idiot... I just wish we could have met again under different circumstances. Maybe then you wouldn't be... I love you too Haku."
Y/n added some of her chakra to the ground which quickly grew a white rose. She picked the rose and tucked it into his hair. Lowering her face she pecked his forehead.

"See what you've done! Both of you! You both put an innocent boy to death! Zabuza sensei how does this make you feel.... the only person other than me that cared for you is dead!"

Zabuza went silent as did Kakashi. Her teammates look at her in fear they had never seen her this angry before. P/n even whimpered.

The sound of footsteps grabs everyone's attention.
"Well well Zabuza it seems even you had a hard time. You disappoint me." Said a short man holding a cane with a cast on one arm.
It was Gato.

I'm sorry guys!!😭😭😭 It pained me writing this as much as it is for you guys reading it. But I assure you this is not the last time we'll see of Haku I promise you. It seems as Y/n has unlocked a new power learn more about it in the next update! See ya guys and stay safe!❤️

Oh also your comments crack me up! I really enjoy reading them!😂