2. A Stress Reliever 🍋

She pulled out her handgun and made her way inside. Then she saw him. Her former teammate lounged across her couch, book in hand. He laughed when he saw her.

"It's nice to see you too, Y/N."

"Kakashi! What the fuck?"

Different emotions swelled within her. Hurt and betrayal mixed with a desire to keep him here with her as long as she could.

Y/N put her gun down and looked sternly at her former teammate. He looked like he had been through hell. They all had. And, if his past year was anything like hers; well, she was glad he was here now.

She went to him and pulled him into an embrace. More so for herself than for him.

She made her way to the kitchen pulling out a water bottle and left over rice for Kakashi. She warmed the food, served him, and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Let me take a shower and we'll talk."

~~~

In the bathroom, she started to undress. Scars of all shapes and sizes decorated her body. Each held a battle she'd won, except one on her hip bone. That was a gash she received while sparring with Kakashi while training before the war. He felt terrible and helped her clean it up. That was one of their first intimate moments. After that, they had each grown more and more curious about what lay under each other's clothes. Sex had become a stress reliever for each of them throughout their time in the Root. She shook the memory and turned on the water.

~~~

When she came back out, she saw Kakashi's plate had already been washed and was now on the drying rack. She went to where he laid on the couch. She knelt on the floor beside him and rested her head on her arms.

"I missed you," he said, staring at the ceiling.

"Hn. That day... I thought it would be the last time I'd ever see you again."

Kakashi sat up and looked at Y/N. In an instant, they were pulling each other's clothes off. They didn't speak. They had been here before.

Kakashi held her head to his as his tongue explored her mouth. He had a tight hold on her waist and moved his hand down to explore her thick ass. He had her lay on the couch where he had been and spread her legs open. He ran his hand over her thighs, gripping and squeezing as his fingers moved to her pelvis. He traced the scar losing himself in his thoughts.

Y/N placed her hand on his cheek, bringing him back to reality, "Hey, stay with me."

He snapped out of his trance, kissed her neck and trailed down to her womanhood. His tongue traced circles over her folds while he teased her with his fingers. She held onto the arm rest at her head and watched as Kakashi's arm moved his fingers in and out of her. His muscles rippled.

She saw his erect member and felt her insides pulse. Oh, how she wanted to taste him. She missed this. Every day she had thought of Kakashi – how he felt on her and in her. And then she would remember his betrayal. She'd distract herself with a hook up; but, this, with Kakashi, is what she craved. Kakashi would always be her weakness.

Y/N sat up and pushed Kakashi down. She wasted no time as she took him into her mouth. He gripped her hair and guided her head up and down. She trusted him fully in this setting, their time apart hadn't changed that. She let him set the pace and that made her all the more wet. Her excitement started to drip down her thighs. Kakashi sat up and Y/N whimpered, she didn't want this to end; yet, simultaneously she wanted Kakashi inside of her.

Kakashi stood up, a rush of passion pulsed through him as he saw Y/N on her knees, her mouth wet from the blow job. He moved swiftly and now had her pinned on the couch by her wrists. He spread her legs and pushed himself inside her warmth.

She let out small moans as he moved within her. She smelled pure and clean even though the two were far from it. Neither of them had "homes" anymore and this was as close as they could get to that feeling.

He threw his head back as he pumped his hips up and down, inside and out. Y/N wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close. His skin was smooth against her wet thighs. He took one of her nipples between his finger and his thumb. He started to rub it, sending sharp, pleasurable sensations through her entire body.

Her eyes rolled back as he let go of her wrists to continue playing with her nipple and her clit while he continued to move inside her. She felt drunk. Nothing, save for Kakashi, mattered at the moment. Her stomach had a tight knot forming. She felt herself shudder as she approached her climax.

Kakashi knew this and slowed down. He wouldn't let it be over so soon. He relished in her scent and in her soft moans. She whimpered once more as he starved her of her climax. His fingers trailed down her torso before he pulled her off her back and onto her knees. He lined himself up behind Y/N and started to move in her once more. He reached around her hips and continued to rub her clit, bringing that tight knot sensation back to her stomach.

Her legs started to shake and he smiled as he saw her toes curl. Soon enough, Y/N screamed in pleasure. She pulled herself away from Kakashi just as his own knot burst. Breathless, the two sat staring at each other.

"Fuck, sorry, let me clean this. And you."

Y/N sat breathing deeply as Kakashi wiped himself from the couch and from her legs with his shirt. When he was done, he tossed it to the floor and settled next to her.

He had hurt her when he got his $500. He exited Danzo's office, hugged her, and she went into the office. When she came out, he was gone. Kakashi had gotten on the next bus to who knows where. Now, here he sat, regretting that day. It had been a difficult year.

"Y/N?"

"I'm tired. I don't feel like talking now."

She got up and threw on a large t-shirt and some panties. She grabbed a spare blanket and threw it to where he sat.

"Bathroom is over there. Towels under the sink. Goodnight."

She closed the bedroom door, using its lock for the first time.

Don't forget to vote and comment!