9. A Word for Nachos and Coffee 🍋

Caught up in the emotions, Y/N did what she had done with Kakashi on so many occasions. She grabbed the hem of Obito's black fitted t-shirt and pulled it over his head, doing the same to her shirt right after. Obito made quick work of his pants, taking them off and tossing them aside. He tugged at the material around Y/N's ankles, tossing her jeans off the bed.

Neither stopped to stare, only desperately grabbing at each other's waists, arms, and neck. Obito gripped her thighs and squeezed as he nipped at her neck and her chest. He left a trail of bites down to her hips, before spreading her legs and licking her clit with pressure.

"Fuck, Y/N, you're perfect."

As she laid on her back, Obito held her legs apart as his tongued pressed against her folds. He opened his eyes, gazing over her smooth stomach up past her feminine curves. He grew harder as he watched her keep her chin pressed up, letting out soft moans. He then ran his tongue from her clit down to just above her perineum. The nerves sending shivers up her spine as she left out a slightly louder yelp. His tongue now penetrating her dripping cunt – coated in her nectar.

"Y/N, you taste..."

"Shhh," Y/N ran her hands through Obito's tousled hair and tugged, "You feel too good."

Obito swam for a few minutes longer, only coming up when he direly needed air. As his head lifted, Y/N pulled him up to face her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head and lined himself up with Y/N.

Even with such an aggressive position, Obito was gentle. He entered slowly and politely, letting Y/N, feel the ridge just below the tip of his cock. He had a thickness that took a moment to warm up to. When she was ready she let go of the handful his hair she had a grip on, lightly adjusting her hips and squeezing herself around his shaft.

He moved his hips up and down, in and out of her swollen pussy. He fell into a rhythm that gave Y/N a moment to think about Obito's confession. He said the "L" word. The word she had only used to describe her feelings toward nachos or coffee. A word that her own parents hadn't used with her. Love was foreign. But, was it? She loved Tenzo. She loved Sai. Although, they never used the word, she knew they loved her. She loved Kakashi. And given her last interaction with him, she was sure he loved her. Yet, it was a word that didn't exist in her vocabulary aside from the aforementioned nachos and coffee.

This was more serious. Obito loved her and here she was, fucking him, moments after he had said it. She didn't know him like he knew her, but she was sure this was leading him in the wrong direction.

Pulled out of her thoughts by a particularly rough thrust her eyes fully took him in. Obito's broad and strong shoulders hovering above her, the muscles rippling with each thrust. His forehead with a sexy sheen of sweat. Eyes eager to please and just as eager to be pleased. Her eyes ran across his chest down to his sculpted Adonis belt. Watching his length thrust in and out of her threw her over the edge, her thought process gone. She was fully present once more.

Y/N's legs gripped Obito's side as she flipped him over. She was now on top. Obito still held her wrists and bucked his hips into her, her supple breasts in his face.

Breaking free of his grip, Y/N sat onto Obito, his length pressed fully into her. Her hands pressed into his chest as she rode him. Her body curving and moving fluidly around him. God, he was a sight to see. His eyebrows were furrowed, holding back the release that was building up. His jaw was clenched as his hands began to guide Y/N's hips back and forth, tugging his dick in each direction. He then sucked on his thumb and used it to rub her clit once more.

Obito loved the face she made at this point, she was close to her release and her walls pulsed tightly around him. Her mouth made the shape of an "O" as she tried to get enough oxygen.

She reached her peak, Obito found that with Y/N, he couldn't dare release before she did. She squeezed tightly around him, pulling him close to her and squeezing. Neither cared how wet the sheets got as she writhed around unable to control her movements. Seeing her like this made Obito grip the head board behind him as he held her waist with his other arm. As she came down from her high he was in the midst of his. He held her tightly in place, she was still on top of him as he released into her. They both panted, trying to catch their breath.

"Obito."

He didn't respond. Obito just kept his eyes closed. Y/N didn't move from her spot atop Obito. His length was still inside of her and she could feel his liquid dripping out of her and around his cock. Mixed with the sensation from her orgasm, it tickled. When she got off of Obito, more of him poured out, only adding to the feelings of pleasure running through her skin.

She took his hand, pulling him up and off the bed, and led him to the shower.

Don't forget to vote and comment!