16. Margaritas and Star Wars 🌶

A/N: Shout out to @lhatake87 for encouraging me to write some sleepy morning smut. Enjoy bb's <3

The room was dark when she woke up. The floors were a dark wood and the wall behind the bed was dark stone. The wall in front of her was a paneled with a deep emerald fabric. She looked around for her phone since there were no widows to tell her what time of day or night it was.

She spotted her phone on the table by the door, along with her champagne flute from before. There was still a bit of her mimosa left over. Obito's rocks glass was empty.

Obito. She looked to the man sleeping next to her and brushed his hair out of his face before settling in next to him once more. She felt too lazy to get up right now.

He began to move, letting out a grunt, "Morning."

"No not yet," she said as she let herself fall back into a dreamy state, "I like not having windows."

"Windows..." Obito sat up and reached over to a remote that sat on the bedside table. With the click of a button the emerald paneling started to slide open, revealing bright sunshine over Konoha's upper west side.

"No! Obito..."

He laughed as he clicked the button to close the paneling. He turned to Y/N, her bare shoulders just peeking above the comforter. He ran his large, dry and warm hand over the nape of her neck, nestling his fingers through her hair. He got on top of her so she could feel his hardened length.

"We've got some business to take care of."

"Just one more hour."

"One hour for me to wake you up?" he whispered into her ear and bit her lobe.

He tightened the grip he had in her hair and then pushed her over so she was laying on her back. He moved the blanket, against her wishes, revealing her warm and naked body. He ran his hands along her side, squeezing her breasts as she let out a sleepy moan.

"Fuck, Y/N, the things you do to me."

"I'm just trying to sleep."

He laughed as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it while rubbing the other nipple. She stretched beneath him, reaching her arms over her head and arching into Obito. He wrapped his arm under her and pulled her closer. He spat into his palm and rubbed himself, lining himself up with her. He ran his fingers along her folds, feeling her wetness and entering her.

"Obi..." she said as she breathed out.

"Hmm?"

"Gentle."

Obito pulled her thighs, bringing her in closer as he slowly moved his hips in and out of her warmth, easing her into the morning.

She began to slowly move her hips against Obito, pressing into him, making him go deeper. He adjusted himself between her legs and resting his chest against hers. He ran his hand along her shoulder, down to her forearm, squeezing, before interlacing his fingers through hers. His hand pressed her down into the plush mattress as he began to buck into her, faster and faster.

Unlike the night before, she was still sleepy and unwilling to muffle her sounds. Thank all that is holy for sound proof walls.

Her moans and grunts mixed with Obito's, filling the room with sex.

~~~

"Let's shower, then we need to actually be productive."

Y/N smiled and ran her hands along her cum covered tummy, licking her dripping finger, "Mhm, I think we've been plenty productive already."