19. More Masks

There is a hidden mansion up in the hills of Konoha where only the most influential men and women of Konoha are invited. No one knows who owns the mansion and it cannot be found on maps or on a GPS. It is the setting where the most scandalous deals are made and plans are laid. And, the binding contract puts reputations on the line. A masked photographer ensures each participants signs away their career, their family, potentially their life.

Kisame and Y/N arrived scantily clad in their outfits to the mansion with the mission to discover who the photographer is and where their archives of past mansion parties are held. The two are also to listen in on the conversations of all in attendance, placing small microphones in each room as well as on their own bodies.

How they got these microphones in and past the strict security is a disgusting little secret.

It was dim and the music was loud and bass-y. Y/N hoped these microphones were worth it.

The mansion was expansive and each room was filled with a different type of obscenity that almost made Y/N long for the bloodshed of the battlefield.

Each worker was dressed in an elaborate and revealing outfit while the "guests" were in clothing fit for a ball. Something about it made Y/N smile knowing the politicians who were responsible for her mental state were so vulnerable here.

Her eyes were wide behind her mask as she saw them. Homura and Koharu. Hiruzen. Hiashi Hyuga. Even Pain. However, not a single Uchiha, nor a Senju, could be found.

Kisame took her hand and led her to the room where they were due to begin their performance. Y/N felt her skin grow hot and the straps of her outfit stick to her in an unpleasant manner.

Each hallway they walked through was lined with guy on girl, girl on girl, guy on guy. So much skin. A lot of boobs. A lot of penises.

Yet as she walked through the genitalia filled mansion she couldn't stop thinking about how she treated Obito.

Did she really throw pillows at him?

Her foot ached in the stiletto boots she wore.

And Kisame's hand, still tightly wrapped around hers, was aggravating. There was no way Obito would or could love her after this.

They stood in the center of a pitch black room while ushers with lights guided their audience to their seats. And for a moment, predator and prey alike, were engulfed in complete darkness.

Kisame felt her shaking and put his hands on her shoulder. When he squeezed and bent down to whisper in her ear, she was sure he would say something rude or threatening.

"I've got your back little bunny. Yell 'woosh' if you need me," Kisame dropped his hands, preparing for the dance that was about to start.

Y/N didn't know what to make of it. Need him? A former Swordsman? Don't think so. Regardless, she was thankful he hadn't said something discouraging. And, what the hell was 'woosh' about?

The lights began to slowly illuminate the room, just barely, and their dance began.

This dance wasn't one meant to ensnare anyone in a trap of morality. No, Kisame and Y/N were placed in the center of Konoha's leaders discussing the future of post-war Konoha.

As Y/N slid down against Kisame's chest they began their opening introductions.

Danzo.

Homura.

Koharu.

Hiruzen.

Hiashi.

Y/N was surprised to see some of the country's top generals in attendance.