11. Liar 🍋

When Kakashi and Y/N got back to her apartment she shut the windows and the curtains. She placed their phones inside the refrigerator. Perhaps it was overboard; but, she turned on the television and turned its volume up. She led Kakashi into the restroom, running the water and the fan.

"Madara Uchiha has recruited me for a job. If I back out, he's threatened to blackmail me. Kakashi... I don't stand a chance against him."

Kakashi gripped her shoulders, "Why the fuck would you agree to work for him?"

"I didn't have a choice. In fact, had you not been friends with Obito, you very well could have been the one in this situation."

"No, I never would have gotten mixed up in this."

"Don't you dare!" she narrowed her eyes at Kakashi, momentarily disgusted by his pride, "You don't even have the slightest clue do you?"

"I know you took the easy way out! I worked hard to get where I am!"

"Kakashi..." Y/N was pained at the thought of telling him what she had learned from Obito.

"Admit it, Y/N. You took the easy way out and now you're stuck."

"No Kakashi. We were released from the Root to see how we would function in society. Each of us were immediately investigated by the police."

"By the Uchiha, you mean."

"And thankfully so! Obito saved us. Actually, he did it for you."

Kakashi stared harshly at her and she knew he wasn't convinced.

"Think about. We were investments. The Root tried to take away our humanity. It actually succeeded there for a bit. When the war ended there was no use for us. There was no longer a point in keeping us clothed and fed. They dismissed us with nothing! Kakashi we were going to be killed!"

"Then why are we still here?"

"Because we quickly became useful. You quickly began working for the Hyuga's and Obito did... what he thought would make me useful." As she spoke, the realization of what Obito truly did for them, for her, set in. He saved her life. Even if it made life complicated, he still saved her.

Kakashi didn't speak. Instead, he looked at the woman before him and realized he'd seen this look before. He saw Rin look up at him in this way. It was the same look Obito cursed Kakashi for all those years ago when he realized the look upon Rin's face would never be for him. But now, years later, the script flipped. Y/N's expression wasn't for Kakashi, and he knew it, even if she wasn't aware of it. Rin was long gone now – M.I.A. Before him stood the woman that inspired him to be better. This was the woman who had been with him through thick and thin for ten bloody years. Yet, being with her meant he would lose everything he worked for all over again. Oh, how very cruel it was becoming.

"Then we wait a year," he said.

"What?"

"You're stuck in this job... I will lose my job if they find out about you. Worse, they could... put me in prison. So, let's wait just one year."

Y/N was dumbfounded. It wasn't the answer she wanted; but, she could follow the logic. Turning off the noise she had created, she led Kakashi out to the main room. She didn't see anything left to discuss.

Silently, Kakashi gathered his phone, cold from the fridge and his coat. She opened the door and closed it when he walked through the frame.

Once the door was shut, she let out a sigh. Alone again.

~~~

She didn't take more than two steps away from where she stood when there was a quick knock. She opened the door to find Kakashi. He pushed his way through and shut the door behind him. He threw his coat and phone on the table and grabbed Y/N. One arm wrapped around her waist and the other gently held the back of her neck and kissed her harshly. He walked her backwards, pushing her back onto the kitchen counter and lifting her up.

His kisses became increasingly sloppy and desperate. They were rushed like he was trying to devour her all at once. His hands quickly grabbed at her thighs. The denim texture of her jeans practically burned his skin. He tugged at the waist line of her jeans, pulling them off. He then moved to her shirt, her bra, and her panties. His clothes quickly followed suit.

She sat naked and breathing heavy before him as his lips explored her soft skin. He held her breast in one hand and had a grip on the fleshy part where her ass pressed out from her sitting position. He left a trail of kisses around her lips and across her décolletage, moving lower still, and pausing at her nipple.

The nipple of the breast not in his hand was beginning to perk up and point out. He let go of her bum and moved one leg slightly to the side. He had a view now of her glistening folds and a wet countertop.

He then used the tip of his tongue to alternate between going in circles and moving in a flicking motion around her nipple. Kakashi placed his whole mouth around her nipple and sucked; and, as he did, his fingers played with the wetness seeping from the apex between her legs. He gripped the hair at the nape of her neck and deepened the intensity of the position. He pulled her hair tightly which caused her to arch her back. He took this moment to use the wetness on his fingers to brush over his manhood and push into her entrance. At this, she let out a loud gasp.

Kakashi only gripped her harder and pulled her closer. He was serious about staying apart for a year and selfishly wanted to get his fill of her. Whether it be Obito or her death, he was certain she wouldn't be his ever again. He felt tears pushing in the corner of his eyes and responded only by pulling her hair more until she was looking up, unable to see him fight back those tears.

His hips bucked into her as she began to scream in pleasure. Neighbors be damned. He reveled in the sounds he caused her to make. Kakashi picked Y/N up off the counter and pushed her against the wall. He continued to move inside her, not stopping for a moment. Her breathing turned to fast pants as her cunt constricted around him. She was already at her first climax.

A tingling sensation shot through her legs as they struggled to maintain their grip around Kakashi's waist. After a few more thrusts, Kakashi carried Y/N into her room. He set her down, allowing her to adjust slightly before he let some of his weight down upon her.

His movements had never been so rushed before and she began to sob when she realized the heaviness of it all. This is a goodbye.

"Shh, no Y/N," and as if he read her mind, he said, "this isn't goodbye."

"Liar," she whispered. She didn't want to argue or fight to change his mind. Instead, she mustered her strength and flipped Kakashi onto his back. She straddled him and became set on giving him a memorable goodbye. She moved her hips back and forth, pressing her hand into Kakashi's chest. Her womanhood throbbed around his girth. She was completely filled yet could never get enough of him.

She gasped as he released into her at the exact moment of her second peak. The warmth of his cum trickled out of her as she got off of him. As she went to clean up, Kakashi pulled her back down.

"Just lay with me, for a little bit."

Y/N had no response. She began to feel miles away, like an outsider looking down at two bodies tangled together.

~~~

The two stayed there until the early light of dawn began to illuminate the room. Kakashi's phone, still on the table by the door began to ring. He had an hour to get to work.

He gently woke Y/N and peeled their skin apart. Her lidded eyes struggled to focus on him in her half-asleep state.

"Please be safe. I love you, Y/N," and with that Kakashi pressed one last kiss to her lips and got up.

She was wide awake as she watched him pull his clothes on and stumble out the door.

Don't forget to vote and comment!