4. 10 Rings

Y/N made her way to 10 Rings, a nightclub ruled by the Akatsuki, to meet with Tobi or Obito. Whatever his name was. He had a job for her, one that would pay for all she ever wanted and more. She was also determined to confront him about this name thing.

Y/N hated 10 Rings. She hated being around the loud, thumping music, the scantily clad women, and horny men. If she had to be here, she preferred the basement of the club, the Akatsuki's main clubhouse. The fighting rings and the poker tables could be found there.

She pushed her way through the crowd of people while hot and sweaty limbs rubbed against her. A tall man appeared in front of her. His eyes were mostly lidded, probably from all the alcohol in his system. He wrapped his arm around her and started to dance and grind against her.

"Let go of me," Y/N said as she pressed her palm against his chest trying to push him away.

His grip tightened and he leaned to her ear, "I'm taking you home with me."

She pulled out of his arms and he immediately grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the dancing crowd and in the exact direction she had been heading for. The entrance to the basement was only a few yards away. The man was pulling her towards the back door of the nightclub. She would wait till they got outside to make any lethal move on him.

Just as the two passed the basement door, it swung open. A tall, silver haired man laughed loudly, "Oh man, this fucker has no idea what's coming his way. You really shouldn't mess with just any piece of ass, man. No matter how hot."

Y/N looked over her shoulder to see Hidan and Tobi following her. Tobi wore his orange mask with a spiral design that only showed one of his eyes. Hidan winked at her while Tobi remained quiet. The man still had her by the wrist and still pulled her towards the back door. His eyes were now wide open. There was clearly some stimulant running through his veins as he became more aggressive than he had been before in the club.

"I suggest you leave my girlfriend and I alone," the man spat.

She laughed and looked to see Tobi's fists clench as he rolled his head back, preparing for a fight. Y/N as genuinely intrigued now as to how this fight would go down. Hidan and Tobi were smaller in stature and this man was a cracked out giant. Nevertheless, three against one were good odds.

"Your girlfriend, eh? Lucky man, I happen to know how great she is in bed," Tobi said.

The man let go of Y/N's wrist and turned on Tobi, "Listen, you bastard. She wouldn't fuck a mask wearing freak like you."

"You fall in love real quick if you're already rushing to her defense."

The man threw the first punch, hitting Tobi in the jaw and causing his mask to fly off his face.

"What the hell even happened?" the man teased as he towered over Tobi, coming in between him and Hidan, "It looks like you got swirlied a bit too much back in high school, buddy. Or, like you laid under a tire. It's disgusting."

Y/N wasn't sure how Tobi felt about his scars; but, whatever his opinion was, he did a great job of keeping his calm.

Hidan looked like he was growing impatient, "Can we just end this already? I need to get back to my prayers."

Hidan threw a punch and was thrown by the man. He landed with a loud thud in a pile of trash bags. Glass bottles clinked and broke as Hidan groaned. Tobi pulled out a kunai and began his attack. The man only laughed when he saw the kunai. Tobi plunged the kunai in the man's side.

It seemed to have no impact on him as he threw a punch at Tobi, "Come on, let me fuck up the other side of your ugly face."

Tobi and the man went back and forth at each other. Hits landed and some blood was spat; but, neither showed any sign of yielding. Hidan was still laid out in the pile of trash.