Chapter (1)

*Athena*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Athena*

      "Hey, did you ask it to him yet Athie?" asked my bestfriend Melody whilst sitting across me in the cafeteria.

I shrugged saying "Nah, still too nervous to ask him. Ugh! I'm such an idiot, I don't even have the courage to ask him about it. Even though i manage not to drool every time I see him, it's kinda hard for me to ask him about this."

"You better ask him soon or you will lose him to Veronica. Rumors say that she is going to ask Tristan to be her date to prom" said my twin sister Ariana sitting beside me after getting herself a burger and a slice of pizza from the café counter.

I covered my eyes and groaned into it when I heard someone's footsteps. It was someone I didn't want to see right now, Tristan.

"Hey, what's up Athena? You seem pretty tensed." asked Tyson, one of the Miller brothers. Tristan, Tyson and Toby are triplets and we are neighbors since we were born because my dad and Andre that is, Mr. Andre David Miller are childhood friends and business partners. So we live within the same fence and the Jones and Millers have their villas built in the same fence. Tristan's bedroom is literally visible from my bedroom window and vice-versa.

Now, can I say that 'Oh Tyson, I want to ask your brother Tristan to be my prom date?' that would be just weird. Isn't it?

But before I could absorb what was happening, Melody opened her cursed mouth and blurted out.

"Oh that's nothing, she has a crush on some mysterious guy, but she doesn't have the courage to ask him to be her prom date." I shot a death glare towards her direction and she just giggled and shrugged.

I was sweating so much that I thought I might be melted into a puddle of sweat in less than 2 minutes. Tyson's face went from being concerned to sad, and I couldn't make out why he was sad.

Suddenly, Toby popped out from nowhere and yelled, "WHOOOAAA! Look who has a crush now! I'm soooo proud of you Athie!" whilst sitting in between me and Ariana.

"And, who is that lucky guy?" asked Tristan with a gloomy look on his face. I couldn't figure out why both Tyson and Tristan were sad out of the blue.

"I could say that you know that guy very well!" squealed Melody. Oh Mel, could you just shut the hell up? Ugh how am I supposed to handle this now?

"Why don't we finish our lunch first?" I asked trying to change the topic but in vain.

"Nice change of topic Athie." said Tristan and went out of the cafeteria along with Tyson. I wondered what went wrong with them suddenly.

"What's with those guys?" I asked to the other people in the table. And they just avoided my question and muttered something under their breath.

"You really don't see. Do you?" asked Melody. What the hell?! What can't I see? I just glowered at her and she just turned around and started munching on her lunch.

"Eric, you tell me. What the hell am I not seeing?" I yelled at Eric who was sitting next to Melody and devouring his chicken nuggets.

"Nah, it won't be appropriate if I said that." said Eric and winked at Toby who was flirting with Ariana and at the same time observing what was happening in the table.

It was obvious that they were hiding something from me, but I couldn't care less. But my curiosity took the best of me. I texted Melody:

ME: Come to the rest room rn.

MEL: What's the matter?

ME: Just come, will tell ya.

She sighed and started typing something again.

MEL: K, fine!

She stood up from her seat and started walking. I excused myself from the table and tried to catch up with Melody who was practically fuming and annoyed.

"What the hell were you talking about back there? What couldn't I see?" I whisper-yelled.

"What you can't see is Tristan l-" she was speaking when I heard the voice of someone familiar. Veronica Stilton. She was coming to the restroom with her minions Amanda Kelly and Samantha Flores.

"Aw. Look who we have here!" Veronica sneered when she caught sight of us. I wanted to gag at her stupid face which held a sneer filled with pride.

"And look! It's the No.1 witch in the whole world" I retaliated.

"Watch before you speak you little witch!" she snarled and went out of the restroom leaving me and Melody all to ourselves again.

I literally dragged Melody out of the restroom and back to the cafeteria where Toby was missing from our table.

"Where is Toby?" I asked eyeing them suspiciously.

"He had to go." they all said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Ariana who was scrolling through her phone. I cleared my throat.

"Uh-hum, I need your help with something guys." I said and all of their heads snapped up to look at me.

"This is literally the first time ever you asked for help!" everyone yelled in unison again which earned us some glares from other people in the cafeteria.

"Guys, lower your voices. You're attracting people!" I whispered and rolled my eyes. They just chuckled and gave me look which said 'we-know-you-need-help-to ask-your-guy-out' if it even exists. If it didn't, now it does.

I almost rolled my eyes and stifled back a laugh.

"Uh, this might be a bit weird but uh, Oh god this is so embarrassing!" I groaned and they all laughed.

"Okay, enough laughing you idiots. Now listen to me, uh, I-I kinda..." I covered my face with my palms and let out a sigh "- I kinda have the biggest crush on Tristan!"

I removed my arms to see their reactions only to find out that Eric wearing a mischievous smile on his face. I was utterly shocked at their response. They were all looking at me like that was nothing at all! 

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket only to find out that Eric had recorded my confession and posted it in our WhatsApp group which consists of Me, Mel, Aria, Eric, Alan, Toby, Tyson..... Tristan! I felt nauseous all of a sudden.

"REMOVE THAT VIDEO OFF THE GROUP RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT!" I all but shouted at Eric. He immediately pretended to be scared and removed the video. Isn't he stupid enough to post it in a group that has Tristan in it?!

"Look, I need you guys to help me with my idea to ask Tristan to be my Prom date." They all nodded in agreement.

"Hey, wait! I also need you guys to help me with my plan to ask Toby to be my prom date." Ariana said shyly. Then I heard someone squeal.

"I also need you guys to help me with my idea to ask Tyson to be my prom date." Melody shouted and we laughed.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about you three ask those triplets together?" suggested Eric. I nodded in agreement.

"That would be a great idea and a surprise for the triplets!" I and Ariana said in unison and grinned.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.