Chapter (10)

*Athena*

*Athena*

      I opened the door to my balcony and looked down. I saw Tristan standing in his balcony. Our houses were identically mirrored pieces so, my balcony and Tristan's balcony act like passing bridges since there is only a two feet gap between our balconies. He smiled at me.

"Good morning princess!" he said winking at me.

"Good morning Prince Charming. What is going on here?" I asked confused. He smirked and looked at the truck that was pulled up in our driveway.

"That's your surprise. Do you wanna join our balconies? I thought of making then one balcony by breaking the fence and adjoining them." he said looking at me expectantly.

"Tristan, no offense, but I kinda wanna have our balconies this way so it would be thrilling to jump from here to there and vice-versa." I said smiling at him. He nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right. We need some kind of thrill in life. Let it be like this. I'll send them back." he said grinning at me.

I went back into my room and got ready for school, Tristan seemed to be all ready for school. But me? My hair looked like a bird nest and I looked absolutely ugly. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, wore a yellow floral frock and put on a yellow converse to match. After combing my hair and applying lip gloss, I picked up my backpack and raced to school. I was five minutes late already.

I entered my chemistry class and everyone was looking me like I was a zombie from The Walking Dead. The chemistry teacher, Mr. Wilson looked furious.

"Ms. Jones, you're late for the class for the second time this month. Meet me at the drama theatre after school. You've earned yourself a detention" he said angrily like a fire breathing dragon.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wilson. It won't happen again and I'll be there in the drama theatre." I said breathlessly and he nodded and let me enter. I sat in the empty seat next to Aria and focused o the class.

 I sat in the empty seat next to Aria and focused o the class

*Tyson*

     I was sitting in my math class looking out the window, thinking about the kiss I and Mel shared at Athie and Aria's birthday party for the nth time. I don't know why I couldn't resist Mel kissing me there and I even felt sparks while kissing her.