Chapter (3)

*Tristan*

*Tristan*

     I was kinda shocked to see rose petals in ground making a path towards the greenhouse. It was already starting to get dark so I had to make it quick or our parents might worry about us unnecessarily. Oh wait, I can actually text then telling them that we would be late and I did.

When we opened the door, the greenhouse was dark but suddenly the greenhouse lit up with fairy lights and the rose petal path let to the back of a cupboard. We followed it and saw Eric holding a chart with the words "WILL YOU GO..." and he moved to show Alan holding another chart with the words "...TO PROM WITH ME?"

And Alan moved to show Melody holding a chart with the word "TYSON?" she moved a little and there she was. Athena. With the word "TRISTAN?" and Ariana stood beside Athie with the word "TOBY?"

My heart did a somersault seeing the girls take the initiative to ask the guys to be their dates. This must be some kind of crazy school where everything is topsy-turvy. I chuckled.

"Would you be my prom date and my boyfriend Toby?" asked Ariana.

"Of course! I'd love to Aria!" yelled Toby and pulled her in for a kiss.

"What about you Tyson?" asked Melody with a shy smile.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" said Tyson slightly disappointed. I wonder what's wrong with him today.

"And you, Tristan! Would you do the honor of making me the happiest girl in the world by being my boyfriend and prom date?" Athena asked as she knelt down with a bouquet of roses. This is indeed a crazy school! I knelt down next to her.

"Oh, there you are Athena. Clueless as ever" I commented and she glared at me.

"What did you just say?" she asked with a stern look.

"Oh, nothing. I sai-" I was stopped mid-sentence as Melody started to speak.

"He says that you are clueless as ever because you didn't even notice that he was also crushing on you since sixth grade!" she said as she made faces.

"You say what?" Athena asked the confusion obvious on her face. "You were crushing on me since sixth grade?" she asked.

"Um, yeah." I said nervously rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Then why did you date other girls?" she asked cluelessly. Typical Athena. I chuckled.

"Obviously to get over you silly!" I said with a laugh.

"So, would you like to go to prom with me or take revenge on me?" she asked with a sad smile.

"Of course I wouldn't like to." I said. She looked up at me sadly and I laughed. "I'd love to be your boyfriend and your prom date!" I said with a welcoming smile.

She jumped up in excitement and bounced into my arms as she put her legs around me and kissed me. It was my first kiss! Yeah surely I'd dated other girls, but I've never kissed them. I secretly wish that it was her first kiss too.

*Athena*

*Athena*

Yay! Tristan likes me too! He accepted to be my boyfriend and my prom date! This is officially my happiest day ever! This is my first kiss! I can't believe that my childhood friend and my best friend and my current boyfriend is my first kiss. Obviously he's my first kiss because I didn't go out with anyone else because of my crush since fourth grade. But I'm not quite sure if I'm Tristan's first kiss.

 "You're my first kiss Athena!" he said breaking apart from the kiss. What?! I'm his first kiss?!

 "But how? You dated three girls within the past 4 years." I said a little shocked and amused.

 "Yes I dated girls, but I never said I kissed one. Did I?" he said triumphantly.

 "But why? If someone dates someone, it's casual to kiss right?" I asked utterly confused.

 "Yes it's casual, but I didn't feel the magic when I dated anyone of them. I felt the magic only with you." he said smiling. A genuine smile.

 "Cheeeeesey!" yelled Melody whilst hugging Tyson. I rolled my eyes and started playing with my hair.

 "Who's your first kiss?" asked Tristan. Is he teasing me?

 "Um, it's you!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

 "But you said that you dated other guys in the ninth grade, didn't you?" he asked totally confused. "Didn't you two share a kiss?" he asked smirking.

 "Yes I did say that I was dating but that was a lie. I wanted to get a reaction out of you to find out if you liked me or not but instead of looking sad or disappointed, you just made fun of me. Didn't you? So I assumed you didn't like me." I said pouting. He just kissed my pout.

"So what? You could've asked me directly right?" he replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. Come on! You've got to be kidding me!

"Okay fine! Let's leave now and have a triple date tonight at 8. Guys, come and pick us up at the Jones' place, we'll be there." I glanced at my watch. "Oh shoot! It's already six! Hurry up guys!" and saying that, I ran out of the greenhouse.

 "Oh shoot! It's already six! Hurry up guys!" and saying that, I ran out of the greenhouse

*Tyson*

I was pretty shocked to know that Tristan was Athena's crush. And it even made me a little sad 'cause I liked Athena since the day I saw her. But apparently she doesn't know that and now she has Tristan.

It broke my heart to see Tristan and Athena kissing but what can I do? Maybe I could make her like me by some other means. Yes and that's what I'm gonna do. Maybe I could prove her my love even if she's my brother's girlfriend. I'll definitely prove it to her.

 I'll definitely prove it to her