Chapter (5)

*Athena*

*Athena*

     I woke up to the sound of birds chirping an felt  strong pair of arms around my waist. I turned around to see Tristan sleeping peacefully and snoring softly. Cute.

I kissed his nose and put my index finger in his nose. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he... smirked at me?

"Adoring my face while I'm sleeping are we?" he asked with sarcasm evident on his tone. I blushed.

"N-no! Who wants to adore your face? Get Lost!" I said and ran out of the tent. I stretched my body and sat down to relax. Then I heard some rustling sounds and the sound of flowing water. I went back into the tent.

"Hey, I heard the sounds of rustling and flowing water. Is there some kind of river or stream nearby?" I asked with confusion. It's my dream to take a bath in a river or a waterfall if there's one nearby, I'll definitely go there to enjoy myself.

"Um, yeah. There's a waterfall within 50 meters. I know that it's one of your wishes to take bath in a waterfall, so I chose this mountain specifically because you wished for it." he said and smiled at me. I jumped up and down in excitement. Wow! He chose this mountain for me?

"Yay! That's so sweet of you to do!" I squealed and pinched his cheek. He chuckled and swatted my hands gently.

"Aright, fine. Get ready, let's get you to the water fall." he said and I looked at him quizically.

"What? Get ready? Does it take long to go there?" I asked and shook his head no.

"I asked Andrea to pack you a swimsuit because I knew you might need it here." he said with a smile. What? A swimsuit? Fine, whatever. As long as I get to go to the waterfall.

"Fine, um, can you wait outside of the tent while I get changed? You first get changed, then I'll go." I said with a smile. He nodded and left the tent and sat in the picnic blanket outside. He came out in a few minutes and I went inside and changed into the swimsuit.

 He came out in a few minutes and I went inside and changed into the swimsuit

*Tristan*

     I was waiting outside the tent sitting in the picnic blanket when she came out in her swimsuit. Holy Mother of Monkey Milk! She looks absolutely breathtaking in her bikini. I stared at her for a mere 2 minutes.

"Hello? Hello? Earth to Tristan!" she yelled and laughed. "What the freaking hell are you staring at?" she looked down at herself. "You pervert! Why are you staring at me like that?!" she yelled and I laughed.

"I am staring at my girlfriend. Why does that bother you?" I asked smirking. "Maybe you feel jealous of my girl?" I asked laughing which earned me a punch in the arm. "So shall we go to the waterfalls?" I asked and she jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yes! Let's go! Let's go!" she yelled and we started walking. We reached the waterfall after a couple of minutes and she didn't even wait. She just ran like a kid and jumped into the water splashing water all over me.

I also jumped in making her startle in the process. I chuckled and she ran to the waterfall and stood below it like it was some shower. I joined her and hugged her from the back. She turned and stared in my eye. I stared at her hypnotizing deep blue eyes and leaned in to kiss her. I started kissing her and tasting her.

She kissed me back and we kissed each other for a couple more minutes. I slowly broke apart and kissed on her forehead, then her nose bridge, her nose, her lips and I kissed her jawline. My hands were wandering all over her body and I slowly placed a kiss on her neck. She let out a soft moan and I smirked against her neck. She pushed me away.

"Wait, what are you trying to do to me?" she asked looking at me.

"I'm kissing my girlfriend. Does it bother you?" I asked and she pushed me down to the river and lay on top of me.

"I am your girlfriend. Don't you dare use that phrase again." she said to me with irritation evident in her voice.

"Okay tigress, now get off. Let's continue where we left." I said holding my breath as the waterfall was directly gushing on my face.

"What? No!" She shouted and got off of me and turned away. I went to her, hugged her from behind and kissed the back of neck. Her breath hitched and she turned around and... Kissed me?

I broke apart and made her look at my face. She turned away. I caught her chin and gently made her look at me. She looked at me teary-eyed.

"Hey hey, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" I asked and she hugged me.

"I've never felt this happy and satisfied in my life. You're the only thing that keep me going no matter what happens. Please don't leave me. I can't bear to lose the most important person from my life." saying that, she hugged me tighter.

"Why would I leave you? I'm in love with you with my heart and soul. I would never leave or abandon you." I said and pushed her away and kissed her. This time she took the initiative and deepened the kiss.

After we pulled apart for air, she smiled at me and winked. We both went back to the tent and she changed into a blue high waisted shorts and pink tank top. Boy, she looks amazing in everything.

"Shall we leave Athie?" I asked.

"Um, fine." she said with a pout. Cute. We started at around three in the afternoon and reached home at five. There was a surprise waiting for us.

 There was a surprise waiting for us