Chapter (7)

*Athena*

*Athena*

     I came back to my room and saw Tristan sitting on the edge of my bed, zoned out. He seemed to be really stressed. What is happening with him? Oh my gosh, did he find out that Tyson is in love with me? Did he fight with Tyson for me? I'm not worth fighting for.

I gently grabbed his chin and and made him look at me. He came back to his senses and stood up from the bed. I made him sit down and sat beside him.

"Did you fight with Toby or Tyson?" I asked concerned.

"Um, uh, yeah, n-no! No! I didn't!" he said kinda panicked. Something's bothering him but I think he doesn't want to worry me because of the problem. Did he really find out about Tyson? Nah, maybe not. Maybe he has something else bothering him.

"It's okay, you know you can tell me. But if you don't wanna tell me, I think you don't trust that much. But that's alright, you can tell me when you trust me more." I said with a small smile.

"No, it's not that I don't trust you it's just, I- uh, who is in love with you?" What? Did he hear everything I and Mel spoke? Or did he just want to ask me?

"Uh-huh? W-who is in love with m-me?" I asked panic rising in my chest. I don't know if I should tell him the truth and let the brothers talk it out or I should hide it figure out a way myself.

"It's okay, you don't need to worry, you can definitely go to him." he said cold and heartbroken. What? Did he think that I am doing that behind his back?

"What? No! I don't know who it is, but Mel was telling about some guy who is in love with me in our friends circle. I really don't know. You don't even trust me a bit, do you?" I ask tears streaming down my face. I collapsed to the ground. He doesn't trust me at all! He thinks I'm seeing someone behind his back! What a jerk!

"Hey no, it's not like that. I just wanna make sure you if you like me or someone else. Nothing about trust. It's just my insecurity. I feel like I don't deserve you. It's like I'm the best one for you. I feel like, I can't take good care of you. I feel hopeless and like I'm not enough for you. I trust you with my heart, body and soul. I just don't think it's a good idea to tie you around me instead of just letting you go and enjoy your life with someone who is worthy of you!" he said voice cracking and tears streaming down his face. Does he think he isn't worthy of me? I'm the one who isn't worthy of his love! I'm the one that is responsible for all this!

"What?! You think you're not the one deserving me? I believe that I'm the one that doesn't deserve you because I have something I should've said to you, but given the situation, I think I shouldn't say it right now. It'll make the issue even worse. I should say this to you but I guess this isn't really the good time for that. Do you think you're not worthy of me? I'm the one that isn't worthy of your love! I really shouldn't have entered your life in the first place!" I ran out of the room saying that.

 Do you think you're not worthy of me? I'm the one that isn't worthy of your love! I really shouldn't have entered your life in the first place!" I ran out of the room saying that

*Tristan*

What?! She thinks she's not worthy of my love? What does she have to say? She's crying? I made her cry? Argh! Why do I have to be so reckless, hopeless and brainless?! Oh no! She's running away! Before she takes any drastic measures, I'll follow her and make sure she doesn't do anything reckless.

I left the room and saw Athie running in the corridor I ran behind her shouting her name, but she didn't stop. When she ran near the staircase, she tried running down the stairs but I caught her by the arm. She pulled away and started running and BANG!!!

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Why did she have to run that fast? My brain is not working, I can't think. What should I do? Yes, I should take her to the hospital. I carried her bridal style and ran towards the hospital.

                                                                                      ※※※※※

It's been an hour since Athena was admitted in the hospital. The doctor came out of Athena's room.

"Alright, Ms. Jones is fine, she doesn't have any internal bleeding or anything. She sprained her ankle and has a small scratch in her forehead. She's a bit stressed and needs some rest. She's currently unconscious. We'll inform you when she wakes up." said the doctor with a smile.

"Oh my god, thank you doctor. We'll make sure she gets enough rest." I said and she gave a prescription.

"Buy these tablets in the pharmacy. These are painkillers and she might have to take them for a couple of days."

"Okay doctor, I'll take care of Athena." I said and the doctor left. I saw through the door and saw Athena lying unconscious. It broke my heart to see her because I'm the reason for her to be in this situation.

I banged my head in the wall and tears were making their way through my eyes. I banged my head in the wall continuously and fiercely. Everyone around me tried to stop me.

"I'm the sole reason for Athena to be in the position! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have brought up that subject! I shouldn't have told her that I'm unworthy of her love! I shouldn't have argued with her! This is all my fault!" I yelled banging myself continuously on the walls. Then it became all black.

 Then it became all black