I.

(your outfit during the chapter)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: THANK YOU, SORRY - GOT7

It felt like any other day.

The bed was empty as one side was made neatly next to the one you slept on.

She was gone again. She had told you the previous night she'd be able to stay in with you since it was her off day, but guess you had got your hopes up for nothing. You lazily got up from your in bed, as you straightened your side as nicely as you could muster.

You didn't feel like doing anything today but you had class this morning and you had no choice but to go. You walked over to your closet as you pulled out the outfit you wanted to wear for today, due to who you were dating you had no choice but to put some effort into the clothes you were wearing. You didn't want to anger her fans more than you've already had just by breathing and tainting their idol.

You finished laying the clothes out on the bed, you had decided on wearing a black turtle neck with a white long sleeve button up, a black trench coat and black high water dress jeans to finish off the look you had grabbed black socks and a pair of beige Balenciaga triple S trainers that your girlfriend had bought you for one of your anniversaries. You made your way to the bathroom and took yourself a quick shower, once you had finished you were standing in front of the mirror with your towel wrapped around your waist.

You looked horrible, you had dark circles under your eyes with your cheeks still tear stained. You let out a quiet sigh before grabbing your face cloth as began to start doing your daily face routine, once you were done you made your way over to your drawers grabbing a pair of boxer briefs as you slid them on before completely removing your towel from your waist as you took it back to the bathroom. You walked back over to the mirror as you began to brush your teeth, but you couldn't help but let your mind wander as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

You are ugly.

Why is she even with you? You are useless and waste of space.

Maybe you should just disappear so she doesn't have to see your ugly face again.

You know she's only dating you because she feels bad for you.

She doesn't actually love you, how could you even believe a beautiful girl like that would ever love you.

You felt your eyes lower, you knew the voices in your head was right. She could never love someone like you, you never understood why she was even with you to begin with. You spit the toothpaste out your mouth as you rinsed out your mouth with some mouth wash. You quickly grabbed the lotion bottle off the bathroom counter you quickly applied the cold moisturizer over your dry skin once you had done that you applied deodorant on your under arms. Once you had finished applying the lotion on your skin and putting deodorant on you made your way to the clothes that were spread out on your bed before putting it on and grabbing your backpack, mask, keys, phone and air-pods. You walked back into the bathroom before spraying some of your favorite cologne on, you took a look at yourself in the full body mirror that you had in your bathroom, feeling a bit satisfied with todays outfit.