XIV.

(your outfit during the chapter)

a short chapter but a very cute one

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: LOVE IS SO NICE - JONGHYUN

There you stood at the spot you usually met Karina at whenever you guys would try to sneak around the company to meet each other, you were extremely nervous. You guys haven't been on a date since you guys got back together and now that you had the time to take her on one you were scared that it might not go as planned. But before you could even get further in your head you felt arms snake around your waist causing you to jump but soon relaxing when you felt your stomach erupt in butterflies.

"Hi baby." Your girlfriend breathed out as she pressed a gentle kiss on your clothed shoulder causing a gentle smile to form on your face before turning around as you wrapped your arms around her shoulders. You place a soft kiss on her forehead before resting your chin on top of her head.

"Hi my love, I missed you so much." You mumbled before pulling back a bit as you place your hands on her cheeks as you began to caress her cheeks. You scanned over her features, she was so beautiful- everything about her was so perfect to you. You leaned forward pressing a soft kiss on her nose before pulling back as you offered her your hand to take.

"You seen me yesterday." She responded with a light blush that tinted her cheeks as she takes your hand in her own, quickly interlacing your guys fingers together.

"Yeah I know but I always miss you." You respond as you began to lead her to the area where your date would take place before stopping. You turn your attention back to her before flashing her a smile that you know she loves.

"I know this may seem a bit weird but I need you to put this on." You spoke as you pulled a blindfold out from your front pocket. You watched as Karina's face turns up in confusion with a skeptical glint in her eye.

"Are you going to kill me?" Karina asked with a raised eyebrow as she hesitantly takes ahold of the blindfold placing it over her eyes, you quickly step behind her as you grab ahold of the delicate fabric before tying it tightly but making sure it wasn't too tight where it wouldn't cut off the blood circulation to her head.

"Maybe, maybe not who really knows." You joked as you grabbed ahold of her hand once more, before leading her towards the date spot. You planned a picnic date in a spot that held very special memories for you and Karina.

It was where you and Karina had your very first date, so you wanted to make this very special for her cause you planned on giving her something that was similar to a promise ring but it wouldn't necessarily be a ring cause you knew she wouldn't be able to wear a ring all the time. That's why you substituted a ring with a diamond bracelet that had the date you both got together engraved on the inside of it.

You began to walk towards where you had set the picnic up moments before you guys had to meet up at your spot. You were glad that the SM building was so close to your date location so you didn't have to do any long distance driving or walking. It only took you guys a few minutes to finally arrive. You had set the picnic up in front of a little pond that was secluded only a few people know of it, it was also surrounded by a lot of flowers.

"Alright, you can take the blindfold off." You said from across from her as you stood in front of the foods you had already laid out that was in their containers. It took Karina a moment to take her blindfold off and her eyes to adjust to the sunlight. But when you knew she was able to see again you couldn't help the big smile that made its way onto your face when you saw the pure happiness wash over her features.

"Oh my god Y/N! This is where we had our first date." She spoke with shock etched in her voice as she slowly made her way over to you.

"Yeah it is, I thought it would be nice for us to relive something so important to us." You responded as you felt your cheeks start to heat up.

"And I love it." Her eyes were filled with so much love as she stood up on her tippy toes before landing a gentle kiss on your cheek. You looked down as you felt your cheeks start to heat up some more, you hadn't even realized that she already took a seat on the blanket until you heard some of the tops to the containers opening.

You let out a loud laugh before taking a seat besides her, the entire time you guys ate you made small talk and as time inched closer to when you had to give her the bracelets the more nervous you got.

"There is one thing I need to do before we leave." You spoke after you guys had packed the tubes up back into the picnic basket.

"What is it?" She questioned with a curious expression plastered on her face.

You slowly pulled out the bracelet from your back pocket before taking a step back, "You know I love you more than words could ever explain and I would do anything to make you happy. So I wanted to take a step in our relationship.. No I'm not proposing at least not right now since we are still so young but I got you something that is a alternative to a promise ring since I know with our jobs we won't be able to wear them all the time but this we can. I want to make a promise to you that no matter what we go through I'll stick by your side to love and cherish you till you get tired of me but hopefully that'll never be the case," You spoke softly as you stared into her eyes that held so much love and admiration that made you want to keep speaking, "I know I tend to test your patience a lot and I make you angrier than you would like to admit but I know despite that you still love me, I want to make a promise that despite how busy we may be with comebacks and preparing for albums we will always try to find a way back to each other cause there is no other place that I rather be than next to you." You finished as the smile that had formed on her face while you were speaking only grew wider as you pulled the diamond bracelet from behind your back.

You took ahold of her wrist before putting it on. But before you could even take a step away from her, you felt her lips pressed against yours. The kiss held so many emotions and words she wasn't able to put into words into one kiss, it was enough to tell you that she appreciated your gift more than words can ever express. You knew she wouldn't want to be anywhere else but besides you.

-

well that's the end of this story.. I'm sorry this isn't the best chapter and that it seemed rushed but i felt guilty for leaving you guys without a date so i hope this was enough to satisfy you guys. If it doesn't i apologize, i had planned for this story to go on longer but well i lost inspiration when it came to this story and i didn't want to even write for it but i gained a little bit of inspiration to write this chapter.

in the future this may change and i might gain some inspiration to continue writing this book but as of right now this will be the end. i do plan to drop another karina story in the near future but it won't be dropping for awhile so while you guys wait for that please check out my kim minjeong (winter) story called 'who needs cupid's bow?'

but other than that this was 'next to you' hopefully this story will find the justice it deserves in the future when i get inspiration for it. again im sorry this was rushed and was bad.

YU-JIMINS