XI.

(your outfit during this chapter)

couldn't find a song to fit the mood of the chapter so i chose the song that hit me the hardest while i was searching

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: LiLaC - BOBBY

It's been a few days since your conversation with Jinki, you've been dreading the day you would have to break it to the person who's heart you would be breaking. But you knew it had to be done instead of allowing yourself to continue to lead them on. You were on your way to meet them, your manager Wooyoung in the front taking to your destination, he knew the predicament you were in and he had originally tried giving you advice but it wasn't much help since he hadn't been in a relationship in awhile.

The moment Wooyoung stopped the car at the place you guys were meeting, you quickly stepped out the car only to be stopped by Wooyung, "I'll be here waiting for you Y/N. Remember don't be so harsh when you are ending things with them, its better to do it in a way that won't ruin your friendship with them." He told you as you nodded your head at what he was telling you, he was right you definitely didn't want to lose her as a friend. You nodded your head signaling to him that you were going to keep that in mind, before you stared up at her company building, she had told you to meet her in their studio room so we can have a quiet place to talk where no one was going to bother us. But the further you stepped into her company and the closer you got to the room, you grew nervous because you were afraid you would say something wrong when that wouldn't be your intention to do in the first place.

Once you made it to the studio room, you raised your hand that was balled into a fist before pressing your knuckles against the door before knocking on it twice, it didn't take that long for the door to open before you were met with the person you wanted to see.

"Hi Y/N/N." She spoke softly, her voice was softer than usual it was like she already knew the reason you were here and it made your heart break even more.

"Hi noona." You smiled gently at her as she stepped to the side to let you into the room, it was filled with paper spread out across the table and some crumbled up on the floor with her guitar leaning against the couch. She made her way over to the couch where her guitar sat as you followed closely behind her, sitting beside her but enough to give her space.

She turned her body towards you as you turned your attention towards her, the moment you stared at her face your heart broke a bit more when you noticed how red her eyes were and the tears that had stained her cheeks. Thats when you knew that she had already knew what your decision came to, she had that little hope that you would choose her. She had hoped she would be the one you wanted to be with but she knew that was impossible especially when she knew how much of your heart Karina owned.

"Chaeyoung I-" before you could even muster out a word she was already cutting you off.

"I know you didn't choose me Y/N, I kinda figured you wouldn't once I came to a realization that you would love Karina more than you would ever love me. You don't need to tell me that I'm not the one, I already knew from the moment you sent me the message. I can't promise you I'll move on, cause I've loved you ever since Jennie introduced you as her younger brother but I can promise that I won't let your decision affect our friendship or my friendship with your sister." She told you as you noticed a few tears escape her eyes, you tried your hardest not to pull her into a hug and comfort her because even you knew she would be upset with you if you did something like that.