IX.

(outfit of the chapter)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

also a short chapter

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: STREETCAR - DANIEL CAESAR

A WEEK AFTER PROMOTIONS END

You've been having the weirdest couple of weeks possibly from promoting with your sister's group which you actually found out Chaeyoung had feelings for you during the course of that time cause you overheard a conversation you weren't suppose to hear which ultimately made Chaeyoung start to act awkwardly around you and also promoting alongside your ex who's been extremely jealous each and every time you would interact with Chaeyoung but you also couldn't ignore the fact Chaeyoung would also get jealous whenever you and Karina would interact with each other.

It was like you were in the middle of cat fight that could go wrong any moment if you make the wrong movement. Your sister on the other hand wasn't the happiest person when it came to Chaeyoung trying to make a move on you but then again she was extremely protective over you. There was also times at the dorm where you would receive threatening messages from your father but in the end you just ended up blocking him because you couldn't be bothered to deal with his empty threats anymore.

Your members were also extremely jealous that you had two gorgeous girls fighting over you and they were extremely confused on why you were as happy about it as they were. Well you didn't like the idea of having to chose between two people when you weren't even sure if you were ready to even jump back into a new relationship. Of course you had thought of it, you had though about trying something out with Chaeyoung but came to realize it wouldn't be fair to her if you still had Karina in the back of your mind. Yet you still didn't trust Karina only cause she had hurt you extremely bad with her ignoring during the last moments of your relationship.

You really didn't want to hurt any of them, especially Chae because she was honestly the sweetest person on this earth and you honestly couldn't bring yourself to do anything that could make her cry or break her heart.

You screamed loudly into your pillow as you turned back over in your bed staring up at your ceiling in frustration, you didn't know what to do but you were also happy knowing they weren't rushing you to do anything knowing you were still fresh out of a breakup with one of the women who was fighting for your attention. You got up from your bed as you made your way over to the small studio in the corner of your bedroom as you grabbed the notebook that had sat on top of your other song books that were filled all the way up with lyrics.

You couldn't really spend your time dwelling on something that was ultimately going to stress you out, so you spent most of your time writing songs that expressed how you were feeling even though you knew deep down you weren't going to release or show anyone these songs because of how personal they were. But you can say they did help with lifting all these feelings off your shoulder, but before you knew it was already time for you guys to leave the dorm and begin to prepare for your comeback.

You didn't know what you should do or even how to handle a situation like this, all you could do is just hope for the best and follow your heart when the time came to you having to make a decision that could end up changing your life forever.

-

a short chapter but it was really meant to be a filler chapter for the upcoming drama that was coming, you will not have to make a decision anytime soon but i think we all know who you are going to choose because well it is a karina book..

but do prepare yourself for the drama that is coming in these next upcoming chapters, leave some feedback and give me some ideas on what i should do for the upcoming chapters.

also check out 'fallingforyou' a hwang yeji story, I think you guys will enjoy it a lot.

- DEFSOULS