VIII.

(outfit after the first part of this chapter)

I also decided that you would be portrayed by both jaebeom (got7) and sunghoon) but mainly jaebeom i'll be using sunghoon every now and then when it comes to social media posts but i'll mainly be using jaebeom if that makes any sense

I also decided that you would be portrayed by both jaebeom (got7) and sunghoon) but mainly jaebeom i'll be using sunghoon every now and then when it comes to social media posts but i'll mainly be using jaebeom if that makes any sense. also since you will be also taking place of sunghoon you will become of the mc's for music bank alongside wongyoung.

also if you guys want faster updates remember to leave feedback if i see more people comment and show they enjoy the chapter/story i'll be more willing to update faster.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: SKELETONS - KESHI

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND A PANIC ATTACK OCCURS*

"Y/N we need to talk." Your fathers voice filled your ears, you felt your blood run cold. You haven't heard from your parents since you moved out and left for university, if you remembered correctly they didn't want anything to do with you so they've completely cut you off and disowned you from being their son. You felt sick to your stomach, you looked around the room to see everyone staring at you before you silently excused yourself so you could talk privately with your father.

You stood outside the studio rooms door before finally speaking, "Hi father, what is that you possibly need?" You spoke with a slight shake in your voice, you were terrified of your father and you had hoped he wasn't going to ask for anything from you.

"Your mother and I think it's time you come home." He said as you furrowed your eyebrows confused on what he meant but the moment you heard the tone of his voice you felt your body begin to shake, he only ever used this tone with you when he was angry with you but you had no clue on what you could have possibly done to make your parents angry. You did everything they told you to do, you didn't call, you didn't text them and you certainly weren't the one who came out about you being Jennie's younger brother, if it was up to them you wouldn't be living the life you were living and you definitely would've been getting locked in your room and only occasionally be let out for when you had to leave for school.

"Maybe if we didn't let you and your lil girlfriend stay together you wouldn't be disobeying us so much, we always thought she was bad news and she definitely wasn't a good enough fit for you on top of that she wasn't the least bit attracti-" Your mother said from the other side of the phone after your father spoke.

"Do NOT talk about Jimin like that, she's done more for me in the past 3 years of our relationship than you and my father have done my whole life. So do not speak about Jimin because she was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for her. So you can say all you want about me but don't ever let her name or anything malicious about her come out your lips. I don't care if you are my parents I will say something about it and also I will not be coming home, you guys will have to drag me out my dorm if you want to even remotely be in the same vicinity as you guys." You spoke so calmly it was terrifying at least to your mother, you've never talked back to them but they have never spoken poorly about your now ex girlfriend this was the first time they've ever done something like this and had you fuming with anger, you didn't care that much if they spoke badly about you but it was a different story when it came to Karina.