II.

when you see the italic messages that is the voices in your head but if you see a message with both bold and italics that's you responding to the voices.

(your outfit during the chapter)

*Warning: slight mentions of self harm and suicide, i don't mention them but its very obvious on what they are directed at*

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: CHANGE YA MIND - MAC AYRES

All you wanted was to have a day where people didn't try to jump you every second of the day.

But somehow one group of guys managed to catch you alone and now you were on the ground getting stomped on, you were getting tired of restraining yourself from fighting back because you didn't want to hurt Karina's fans but you could only restrain yourself for so long. Soon you heard something in your sides crack and thats when you knew you couldn't let it go on any longer because who knows how many ribs they plan on breaking before it punctures one of your lungs.

You finally muster the strength you had to get up before balling your fist and punching one of the guys knocking them out, before you were soon met with a series of punches connecting with your face. The more you got hit the angrier you got, it didn't take any longer before all of them were spread out on the ground but you were too angry to stop and one of the guys you had been fighting wasn't planning on stopping any time soon, so you spent majority of the time throwing punches at each other only to be pulled back by a guy.

"You're a bitch for getting a group of guys just to jump one person." You snarled at the guy as you spit out some blood, you watched as the guy broke out from the other guys hold as he quickly ran over to you throwing a punch at the side of your stomach where you had heard a crack from early. Which caused you to cough up some more blood, that punch alone made you feel like you were going to pass out from the amount of pain you were in but it didn't take much longer for you to actually pass out due to the pain you were.

"Someone call an ambulance." was that last thing you heard before your sights fell black.

"Fuck, Bambam hyung hurry I think he broke something." Yugyeom said loudly as he lifted up your shirt to see a bruise already forming where your ribs so happened to be, it took about 10 minutes for an ambulance to finally arrive and get you on a stretcher. Yugyeom quickly got in the back of the ambulance as he shouts to Bambam to follow them to the hospital, the entire ride to the hospital was filled with Yugyeom worrying about how he was going to tell Karina that you had gotten in a fight and is now in the hospital. He knew you wouldn't want her to know about something like you being in a hospital for a broken rib cause she'd get worried and want to drop everything just to get to where you are.

But he had finally decided not to say anything because he didn't want to deal with you being angry at him for telling her. Before you had arrived to the hospital you had finally woken up, your body felt horrible and you were in a ton of pain, "Wow they really got a number on me didn't they." You chuckled weakly as Yugyeom's head quickly turned towards you, which surprised you that he didn't get whiplash from turning his head so fast.