IV.

You guys are the first two in the video, yugyeom is the one with his jacket zipped up while yours is unzipped.

(your outfit during this chapter)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: DEAR NAME - IU

"Y/N hyung are you sure you should be over exerting yourself?" Yugyeom asked as you began to redo the choreography you and Yugyeom had worked on together. You had wanted to ease yourself back into doing activities even though you had just got back home from the hospital a few days ago, you would've stayed home but your sister wasn't going to be coming by to take care of you til tomorrow and you had the urge to be productive. You also had to prepare yourself for when you had to tell your sister that you got scouted by a company.

She always told you that she believes you'd be an excellent idol, you just was scared that other people didn't think you were good enough. But knowing one of the big companies wanted you to be in their new idol group honestly meant the world to you. You always wondered what being idol was like because your sister seemed so happy, especially about doing something she liked like performing for her fans and making music for them to enjoy. You wanted to follow in her footsteps and now that you had the chance to do so, you were going to do everything in your power to be great at it so she could be proud of you.

"I'll be fine Yugyeom-ssi." You lied, you were in a boat load of pain but you had to get over the pain for a bit. If only you weren't moving into the dorms so soon, you would've spent more time properly healing. But being prepared for all the labor you and your group mates would have to endure before you guys debuted was going be rougher on you then your body hurting because of some simple rib bruising. He let out a quiet sigh before getting into position as you guys did the choreography from the top, you guys spent a few more hours rearranging and perfecting the choreography once you guys had figured out how you wanted to dance to the song.

You both hadn't realized that a group had formed around you guys as you guys prepared to finally dance the finishing touch to the choreography, once the song had started from the part you prepared the dance for, the both of you danced harder than you guys did while trying to find the perfect moves for the dance. Your body was on fire but you had so much adrenaline running through your body that you couldn't even feel your ribs hurting any longer.

You were having fun, you always had the most fun dancing. It was a close runner up to when you produced and wrote music for your soundcloud, you couldn't stop the smile from coming onto your face. You had almost forgot about the problems you were having in your relationship with Karina. Once you guys had finished your dance you had everyone in the dance studio hyping you guys up, which made the already big smile on your face grow even wider which resulted into you and Yugyeom doing goofy dances and the people surrounding you copying the both of you.

"Woah! You guys were so cool." A random dancer shouted from the crowd as you and Yugyeom were repeatedly bowing thank everyone for watching your dance.