V.

wanted to clarify something so you guys aren't confused, your apartment is big enough for the girls of blackpink to stay over meaning its a five bedroom apartment hence the reason why you have a studio in your room instead of another room.

also wanted to clarify something else.. just cause you see the other blackpink members as siblings does not mean they see you as a lil brother but that's only in the sense of one member the other two other than your sister sees you as a baby brother just wanted to say that..

wanted to spoil something a bit but don't expect your happiness to last long.

also this is what your wearing.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: LOVE IS ONLY A FEELING - JOEYBADA$$

It was the next morning, you had woken up a few hours earlier than the time you needed to wake up, you slowly got out of your bed before making your way into the bathroom to do everything you needed to do, you laid out an outfit you planned on wearing before going back into the bathroom to take a quick shower and to brush your teeth, after you did all that you went back into your room and got dressed into the clothes you laid out (you put lotion and deodorant on after brushing your teeth). You hadn't realize but everything was packed other than the clothes you were wearing which meant that your sister was the one who chose which clothes she wanted you to wear.

You chuckled to yourself at the thought of the girls possibly arguing over the clothes that you were going to wear moving into your dorm. Which probably ended with them doing rock paper scissors and your sister winning somehow. You walked out your room after spraying your cologne on and putting it in the backpack that had stuff like your songbook, your laptop, Headphones and other things you thought were important.

You made your way to the kitchen so you could make some breakfast for you and the girls alongside some coffee. As you were cooking some of their favorite food, you heard some footsteps coming into the kitchen, causing you to turn around and see Rosé standing in the doorway.

"Hi noona." You gave her a bright smile as she returned the favor before she sat over at the table, she was honestly your favorite noona. It made your sister and the other members of blackpink jealous that they weren't your favorite especially your sister, she gets overprotective in the sense of knowing she isn't your favorite.

"Hi Y/N-ssi are you excited to move into the dorms?" Chaeyoung asked as you placed a cup of coffee in front of her, if you remembered correctly they also had some practices today so they were leaving after they see where your dorms were so they knew where to go whenever they wanted to visit you.

"Yeah I am surprisingly, I never imagined I would be moving out this apartment and possibly being homeschooled for the rest of my college term." You responded as you began to bring the food to the table. You had cooked steamed egg, kimchi stew and rice with a cup of banana milk, you were surprised to see the other three still weren't down the stairs.