VI.

(your outfit the first half of the chapter)

also if you guys don't know who the managers are they are 2PM's Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Jun

also if you guys don't know who the managers are they are 2PM's Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Jun.k (aka minjun).

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: SMOKIN' OUT THE WINDOW - BRUNO MARS, ANDERSON .PAAK & SILK SONIC (this song doesn't actually fit with the chapter I just so happened to be listening to it while writing this chapter)..

It was now the next morning the DEJA VU boys were exhausted they spent a good portion of last night getting to know each other and having a who could be louder match with the NCT members on the floor below them but after you guys finally settled down you guys all started working on a song together, so you guys can give it to the managers for your first mini album together.

The writing process of the song went by quickly because it was 7 people working on one song so it went by easily, and you guys believed it was an amazing song and possibly the company would be willing to put it on your guys mini album. You guys all even finished up the ideas you guys had for your title tracks, you ended up choosing a song you already had written and the demo for so you just planned on giving that to them instead of writing an entire new song.

It didn't take you guys that long to get ready, if you guys remembered quickly you had studio time today. They wanted you guys to quickly record your title track because the process of picking what b sides they thought would fit the main track would take more than a few days to finish so you guys wouldn't be able finish the entire recordings of your albums til Monday of next week.

You guys quickly made your way down to the bottom floor where you met your managers, you guys ended up splitting into two cars.

The first car was filled up with Yugyeom, BamBam and Yanan alongside Minjun and Wooyoung.

While the second car was filled with You, Rowoon, Hanse and Youngjae (pretty much the car that was filled up with some of the loudest members not including Rowoon and Hanse) alongside Taecyeon who just so happened to fit the energy of the members in the second car. It was like Rowoon and Hanse were the most mature in the entire car which retrospect they were because of what happened last night..

The drive there was pretty chaotic for the members in the car with you, the entire ride was filled with Rowoon having to contain both you and Hanse from having a rap off while Youngjae and Taecyeon spent the entire time laughing at you guys while Rowoon was stressed out trying to calm the both of you down.

You guys would not have thought the two just met yesterday with how easily the two got along with each other. It was like they were the same exact person in different bodies.

"Alright, y'all be quiet back there we are here." Taecyeon told them after a loud 15 minute car ride to the company, you guys all piled out the cars you guys were in and quickly made your way into the company building. You guys were a little late to your recording session so you guys had to quickly get to the studio that you were assigned too.