XII.

(your outfit during this chapter)

everyones part in the cover.

YOU - SUNGHOON

YANAN - SUNOO

ROWOON - JAKE

YUGYEOM - JAY

YOUNGJAE - HEESUNG

BAMBAM - JUNGWON

HANSE - NI-KI

a filler chapter because i simply just wanted to put a chapter out.

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: UNLESS I'M WITH YOU - JACKSON WANG

"Hyung why are you so happy today? We had to wake up at 5am just so we can practice our cover for Mcountdown and you still have that big smile on your face?" Yugyeom asked as he stared at you with a suspicious look on his face. You couldn't blame him for being confused about you being so happy, but its been a few days since you and Karina got back together and you've been the happiest you've ever been, today was also the day you guys were both performing on Mcountdown her for GOT the beat and you were performing a cover.

"I'm just in a really good mood today, I get to finally show everyone my rapping skills for our boy in luv cover." You told them truthfully, it wasn't necessarily the full truth but it was part of the truth, you've been begging the company to let you rap even if it wasn't for an official release you would just be happy with a cover and they finally let you rap so you were ecstatic about it but you were also happy over the fact your girlfriend was here to watch you perform.

"Too bad we won't be able to hangout with our label maters after this schedule, since we have a flight to LA to catch so we can take our concept photo pictures." Bambam spoke as all of you guys nodded, bummed at the fact you won't be able to spend much time with your girlfriend for awhile since after you guys take your concept photos you'd have to fly to Hong Kong to record your guys music video.

"It's still so crazy that our title song and other promo song on the album is written by our leader, I couldn't believe PD-nim chose your songs out of all the other options he had for us, its so cool to think about. I hope he continues to let our leader write music for us." Yanan spoke as your members nodded meaning they agreed with what he said, you felt a light blush form on your cheek at the compliment.

So far everyone who heard the song you wrote thought it was really good and you didn't expect to get so much praise from everyone in your company. But if you were being honest not everyone heard the song especially not the girls of aespa despite how much they bugged you to let them listen to it, but you had always told them you at least wanted to surprise them with the song because it would be the first songs that you've ever written that would actually have a choreography to them.