X.

(your outfit of the chapter)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:  FAULT LINES - KYLE DION

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: FAULT LINES - KYLE DION

You sat nervously in the cafe as you bounced your knees nervously as you waited for the man who was going to help you figure out everything that had confused you more than you could even possibly explain, it had even gotten you to the point you were starting to mess up during practices. So you've decided to meet up with a close hyung from the company who's been helping you a lot during your time as a leader.

The moment you heard the cafe door bell ring, you glanced over to see Jinki (Onew) making his way towards you with the biggest smile plastered on his face, Jinki had to admit he had the biggest soft spot for you, you were like the little brother he always wanted. "Y/N! My favorite dongsaeng." He said as he spoke as you got up from your seat giving him a bow as he pulled you in for a hug, before you both separated from each other as he sat across you. A waitress quickly made her way over to take your guys order only living once you both ordered an Iced americano.

"Alright Y/N, why did you ask to meet up?" Jinki asked as he took a sip from the straw of his drink once the waitress had came back with both your orders.

"I'm going through something that could possibly leave one person hurt and I really don't know what to do." You muttered as Jinki gave you a look basically telling you to continue with what you were trying to say. You began to tell him everything that has been happening between you and the two girls who has been fighting for your attention.

"Wow, you really are living the life aren't you, you sly devil." Jinki chuckled as you shook your head with a gently smile plastered on your face before he continued with a straight face, "but you know you do need to make a decision. It's not fair to Jimin nor Chaeyoung for them to have to wait on a decision. It's definitely not fair to Chaeyoung for you to want to pursue something with her when you will never fully be over Jimin." He spoke as you looked down at your hands a bit disappointed that you had even thought about doing something like that to the nicest girl you have ever met, she deserved more than that and you knew that.

"You're right. But I'm scared to try anything again with Jimin, what if she ignored me like she did before?" You asked as you looked up at him with a sad look on your face as you remembered how much her not speaking to you made you feel, you felt as if you were being stabbed in your heart millions of times every time you would watch any new aespa content and she would just have the biggest smile on her face as if she wasn't bothered about not speaking to you.

"Y/N, I'm going to be real honest with you Taeyeon noona told me Jimin has been too happy as a late or in awhile, seems like how she treated you and the situation you guys are currently is taking huge toll on her." He told you as you furrowed your eyes in confusion as the moment you ended things flashed through your mind, she did seem like she had something to tell you but you weren't trying to listen to her during that time period.

"But before I leave, I want to say one thing. Choose the person who makes your heart beat fast every time you think of her, the one who you don't mind walking through the extreme hardships with and you could honestly see yourself spending the rest of your life with her." Jinki told you as he got up with his cup of coffee in his hand as he gave you a farewell bow, as you did the same as your mind drifted to the one specific girl who always crossed your mind every time you thought of her.

You had made your decision but how were you going to break it to the person you were going to hurt.

-

another short chapter but the chapter after this is going to be extremely huge for the rest of the story, a lot of Y/N's decisions during the next chapter is going to make a lot of sense as the story goes on. But for a bit the story is going to be mainly fluff before some more drama starts to play out.

leave feedback please if you want another chapter to come quicker than this one did.

-DEFSOULS