XIII.

(your outfit during the chapter excluding the beanie)

probably going to be a short chapter, next chapter will be your date with Karina

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: VACATiON - SWEET THE KiD

It's been a few weeks since you left South Korea for LA and Hong Kong, you were now finally back in South Korea after finally finishing everything you needed to do for your comeback. You couldn't lie and say you didn't miss eating Korean food and that was the first thing you did the minute you touched down in Incheon, you found the closest restaurant and ate to your hearts content. You were now finally in your dorm, catching up on the much needed rest you haven't been able to have since you guys started prepping for your comeback.

But you were currently bored so you had decided you wanted to do a vlive to interact with some fans and then afterwards you had decided you were going to try and meet Karina somewhere around your dorm building where you can ask her a question privately without anyone interrupting you. You grabbed the phone you used for vlive as you sat up against the headboard of your bed, you grabbed your other phone as you pressed play on your chill playlist before pressing start on the live.

You sat there for a moment in silence as you waited for people to join in, you gave everyone who was watching a big smile but a certain user in the comments had caught your attention it was very similar to a nickname you use to call Karina during the early stages of your guys friendship way before you guys started dating. You had completely forgot about the nickname but this user's name reminded you of the times you called her it.

"Hello guys." You spoke as you shifted in your spot on your bed, as you read all the comments that started to fill up.

You look tired have you got any rest today?

"Ah not really, the members and I just got back from China for a schedule." You spoke before your eyes widened realizing you had just spoiled something you shouldn't have and everyone in the comments had already realized that you said something you shouldn't have.

Spoiler king Y/N-ssi

Is there a Deja Vu TMI..?

"I'm not sure if this is a TMI you guys want. But we have another schedule tomorrow and it's something you've guys been waiting for." You told them as you looked at some more comments.

Are you planning on dropping a b-boy video soon?

"Hopefully I can give you guys a b-boy video soon, but I don't know if the company will let me do that in fear that I will injure myself but I will try." You told them before a certain comment caught your eye.

Karina just told us on bubble that she is better than you in PUBG

"Don't believe her, I taught her how to play guys." You spoke as a small chuckle left your lips as the smile still stayed on your lips at the mention of her name but you quickly removed the smile from your lips so it didn't spark any dating rumors.

Who are your closest idol friends?

"Hmm.. Closest idol friends? I'm really close to Yeonjun sunbaenim, Jooheon hyung, Changkyun hyung, Hyunsuk sunbaenim, Haruto sunbaenim, Hongjoong hyung, Sunwoo hyung and Keeho. I'm friends with a lot of people but I will say I'm probably closest to Hyunsuk, Yeonjun, Hongjoong hyung and Keeho." You told them truthfully as you yawned a bit, you were starting to get tired but you wanted to interact with your fans some more.

"I missed you guys a lot, I hope you guys are spending a lot of time taking care of yourselves while you wait for our comeback because we promise we won't disappoint you once we comeback and we miss you as much as you miss us. It's been a long two months but we miss you guys so much." You told them truthfully as the comments begin to fill up with words of encouragement and them telling you how much they miss you guys, also hoping for a OT7 live soon.

"I will try my best to get all the guys to join me for my next Vlive which should be soon, so please wait patiently." You told them before you cleared your throat.

"To all the international fans who are also waiting for us, we will see you guys soon when we have the chance so please don't give up on us just yet." You spoke in english, you spent a couple more minutes on Vlive answering your fans questions before deciding it was best you ended the Vlive now.

"Ok guys, I think I should end it here. I'll see you guys soon with all the members together, I promise and if I can't get all I'll try to have a few members join me in the next Vlive. I'll see you soon my bestfriends." You spoke in Korean before translating what you just had said in Korean to English and to Japanese, you weren't that confident in your English or Japanese but you didn't want your international fans to feel left out just in case they didn't understand Korean.

You gave them one final wave before ending the Vlive. You looked over at your phone seeing a message from your girlfriend saying that she was on the first floor of your dorm building. You quickly checked your phone to make sure you ended the Vlive in which you did before placing it back on the charge before you quickly made your way out the dorm, you guys didn't really have that much time together due to her having schedules she wouldn't tell you about.

It didn't take you much time before you were on the first floor of your dorm building, you quickly made your way over to your girlfriend with a wide smile plastered on your face. Giving her a quick bow as you were finally face to face with her.

"Hi baby." You smiled as you grabbed ahold of her hand leading her over to the couch on the first floor after you placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey handsome, I just wanted to see you before I had to leave for my schedule." She spoke as she sat beside you grabbing ahold of your hand not before interlacing your fingers together. You nodded your head signaling to her that you already knew that.

You guys spent a few moments catching up due to the few weeks you guys didn't have much time talking to each other, but it was soon interrupted due to her manager calling her to tell her that it was time for her to go. As she got up to leave, you were quick to grab her arm since you had the sudden urge to ask her out on a date.

"Lets go on a date the next time you're free." You spoke as you released her arm from your grasp with a gentle smile plastered on your face.

"I'd like that, I'll text you some days that I'm free and we can plan from there." She responded as you nodded, she bites down on her bottom lip before she leans forward placing a sweet kiss on your lips. She was quick to pull away before she muttered a quiet 'Bye' but you were still stuck in your daze due to the sudden kiss that you missed more than words could explain due to you being away.

You stood by the couch with a smile on your face before you shook yourself out your thoughts before shouting a loud 'Bye' to your girlfriend who you couldn't wait to take out on a date when she was free.

-

here is a quick update, the next chapter will be the date i know i said last chapter the date was happening this chapter but i still needed a bit more time planning it and i rather not leave you guys waiting so i decided to give you a quick update.

but this story will be on hold for the time being just until i get more inspiration to write for this book.

but while you wait for me to update this book check out my yeji story 'fallingforyou' alongside my ningning stories 'like a star' and 'bet' they are pretty good they might even be better than this one.

also in probably 20 minutes i'm dropping another Karina story (even thought it'll only have the disclaimer out) it's different from the stories i already have out not but i think you guys will enjoy it because i have a lot planned for it.

but leave some feedback please 🙏🏾

please look forward to the karina story named 'playing god'

-DEFSOULS