III.

(your outfit during your half of the chapter)

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: MEET ME IN AMSTERDAM - RINI

IN THE GIRLS DORM

"Jimin unnie, you need to get up. I know you aren't feeling the best but you can't let it ruin your mood completely. You should be trying to find ways of fixing it instead of being sad over it." NingNing said to Karina who has been laying in bed this entire weekend after the argument you and her shared on Friday.

"He still hasn't responded to any of my messages." She grumbled out as she tried to cover herself with her covers but only for it to be pulled off by Giselle. The one who was the closest to you, even though all the girls were upset at their leader for what she had said to you. But Giselle was the one who was the most angry due to how close you and her were, she was also the only person who knew how bad your depression got. So she knew how much it was taking a toll on you right now, so she really didn't care to hear the excuses her leader was saying because she was way to angry to even help her fix things but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"Can you really blame him, from his point of view you basically just told him you regretted your guys relationship. I wouldn't respond to your messages either if I was him." Giselle said as Karina just sighed knowing she was right, because if you were to have said that to her. You guys wouldn't even be in a relationship right now, but the fact you haven't ended things with her yet basically said that you were willing to forgive her but you just needed space right now. But little did she know during the time she was away your mental health only seemed to get worse.

Giselle on the hand wasn't just angry at Karina, she was angry at herself because she seen how bad their fans had been treating you and she never said anything about it. But it was going to change today, she wasn't going to let anyone else hurt you and she was also going to show Karina the proof of the harassment the fans were giving you. Even though she didn't say anything when she should've she's been accumulating enough proof to expose the truth to all the members. The time for her to do that was now, they needed to make a stand so they can finally really protect you even after showing her members the truth she was planning on taking it to the company so they can do something about keeping you safe.

"Guys, I need to talk to you. It's important." Giselle said as she noticed Winter walking into the room they all so happened to be crowded in. The girls all turned their heads to her, to show her that they were all listening. "So as we all know, Y/N had said he had gotten in a fight with a group of our male fans. I also heard that some of you don't believe that they would so something like that." She said as she glanced at both NingNing and Karina. But she couldn't really blame them for not believing it, but she had to show them that some of fans aren't what they say they are.

"So Y/N told me about him being harassed by our fans a few months after their relationship was officially announced by the company. I didn't believe it but after seeing it first hand, I knew I had to do something so as some weeks passed I think I've finally have more than enough evidence to prove to you guys what he's saying is true." She said as Karina who was still seated on her bed, seemed a bit hurt that Giselle didn't tell her about the time she seen her boyfriend get harassed by her fans.

"What do you mean by more than enough?" Winter spoke up after hearing Giselle speak.

"What I meant by that is I got more than what I bargained for, I've collected over a hundred videos of him being harassed in just a span of a few weeks. It's ridiculous how much has happened to him in just a short period of time." She responded as all their eyes widened after hearing that there was more than a hundred videos of him being harassed and they haven't heard anything til now. After she said that she pulled up a video of all the videos she had found and played it for them, throughout all the videos they watched they couldn't close their mouth and only tears welling up in their eyes. The girls were disgusted with some of their fans actions, they had all felt guilty for not realizing sooner and that what you had said to Karina was the truth. She was the one who was regretting it the most because she didn't believe you when you had came out and said that you were being harassed now she couldn't even blame you for avoiding her. She was just hoping you were okay.

*BACK TO YOUR POV*

You had finally left your apartment, you had decided you needed to do something instead of feeling sorry for yourself so now you were walking through the city of Seoul with your bestfriend Yugyeom, you had invited BamBam but he was busy with his training at this company he was a trainee at so it was just you two. You guys had decided to maybe go hangout at a dance studio so you could distract yourself from the argument you had with your girlfriend even though you weren't sure if you should stay in a relationship with someone who didn't trust you despite how in love with her you were.

What was really weird though is that you and Yugyeom had been stopped before you could enter the dance studio, it was a woman who stopped you. She was extremely gorgeous so you guys definitely stopped to hear what she had to say.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Soohyun inmida and I'm a scouter for SM entertainment, I believe you two would be a perfect addition for our upcoming boy group we hadn't introduced yet." The woman that had introduced herself as Soohyun had said as she gave you guys a quick bow, you and Yugyeom quickly looked at each other with wide eyes before also bowing in return and communicated with each other on a decision you both decided to make.

You knew if you accepted you wouldn't have to deal with the physical harassment from your girlfriends fans anymore. You had also figured you can finally do more with your producing and dancing so you were willing to take her offer.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yugyeom inmida and I would like to take you up on that offer." Yugyeom had said without any slight hesitation and now you knew your best idea was to also agree because now you knew there was a chance you'd debut with your bestfriend.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I would also like to take you up on your offer." You responded as she gave you both a smile and handed a card that had the address to the SM building and her phone number, "Be there at 8am sharp, you guys will be meeting the other members along with moving into the dorm. Also text us your address so we can have some movers by your home to bring your stuff to the company." She had said before bowing and leaving you both alone.

You guys had no idea what just happened but you both were ecstatic, you also knew you had to make a decision about if you were going to tell Karina, that you were going to be a trainee under the same company as her. You weren't sure if she was going to be happy about it or not.

But the more you thought it the more you were against even bringing it up. You were afraid that she was going to be against the idea on you becoming an idol and you rather not have another argument with her over something so small like that.

-
last update for a couple days, i want to get more chapters pre-written before i start a update schedule. the next chapter won't be til maybe late january. 😣😣