Chapter Two

Avery's POV
Only three days until I'm eighteen finally I would be able to drive out of this living nightmare. "Hey Aves" Anna hugged me tight as I entered the kitchen to help cook and clean. I sign language her a 'Hey Anna' and we got to cooking. My twin brother Adonis walked in and smirked. He has my moms black hair and my dad's light brown eyes like me. But I have my fathers hair as well.

"Mute freak" he sneered and winked at Anna who blushed. He pulled me aside and sneered in my ear "it's Maddox's birthday in two days, we need you to cook everything" I silently gulped and tapped him three times for a yes. "Good" he whispered deadly calm and walked away.

Ok, no insults. That is so not like Adonis.

Adonis's POV
I looked down at my twin sister. She didn't looked me in the eyes, she stared at the floor. My wolf howled in agony as we watched her. She was naturally tan like me, we both looked so much alike. Twins. I missed her. But Maddox had us under Alpha command and we couldn't disobey him.

My wolf missed hers, so much. Our parents used to call us 2 A.M,but not anymore. Now her life is living hell due to us. Her only friend Anna is the only thing good in her life. Sometimes I wondered what her voice would sound like if she were able to speak. What my twin doesn't know is I watch her.

I like to make sure she is safe. Sometimes I think she senses me, but she never does. I miss my sister. So freaking much. But she hates me. Deep inside of me my wolf Anthony howled for his sister. I watched as she ran downy the hall and into the kitchen to cook. Maddox's birthday was in two days.

He was turning twenty-one, while we are seventeen at the moment. Eighteen in three days, but still. I just wish she knew that someone besides Anna still cared.
////-///---/\-
Chapter pic shows you where her ear piercings are (on her left and right ear)
Cartilage
Tragus
Daith
Rook
Snug
And her three lobule