Chapter 31

Avery's POV
I felt whole. I cracked my eyes open a small smile on my face. Eros was asleep, and I shifted my weight a little and his eyes opened. "Good morning" he said and grinned at me "your mine, forever" he growled and kissed me hard on the lips. "And your mine" I said when he pulled back.

"That I am" he chuckled and I got up and bolted for the shower. His booming laugh followed after that and I giggled and turned on the water. "Babe, I have to go. There is a problem with the packs" he said in the bathroom "ok I'll see you later" I said as I washed my hair.

After showering I spent sometime with Alyssa, she was happy for us. "I can't wait! When is the wedding?" she asked me as we sipped our coffee. "We don't know yet" I smiled when I looked at the ring. "I'm so happy for him" she whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"After his father, he became cold hearted. Never showing emotions, always a hard face. I thought I lost him too" she admitted. I set down my mug and scooted over to wrapped her in a hug, which she returned. "But then you came, Avery you brought my little boy back" she sniffled and cupped my cheek with her hand.

"Thank you Avery" she kissed my forehead in a motherly way. "Do you want kids?" she asked me "yes I do" I admitted. "How many?" she asked curiously "three, two boys and one girl" I blushed and she clapped her hands. "Good, don't make me wait" she elbowed me lightly and winked.

I blushed harder at this.

"How are you Avery?" she asked me in a serious tone "great, I feel like I'm on top of the world" I laughed and the sound bounced off the walls filling the house. "Good" she nodded "how have you been?" I asked her "some days are harder then others, but I'm making it through" she admitted.

"When was the last time you visited him?" I asked in a small tone "it's been six months" she said "I always want Eros to go, but he won't" another tear rolled down her cheek. "I'll go with you" I told her laying a hand on her knee "really?!" she said "of course" I smiled kindly.

"Let's change and I'll get flowers" she said and we parted ways. I dressed in a black dress that need at my knees with high top converse and no make up. I met Alyssa in the living room, she wore a black floor length dress that fit her snugly. In her hand was a single black rose, "come" she held out her hand for me and I took it.

We walked deep into the woods, but stopped at a weeping willow. A head stone was there.

Gabe Jax
Loving father, son, brother
1970-2013
Will be missed greatly

Alyssa clasped my hand as she laid the rose on the grass in front of the head stone. A cold wind swept over us, I saw a figure. He had Eros's brown hair but had brown eyes. He locked at Alyssa with tears in his eyes.

Gabe Jax.

He stood before us. I clutched her hand tighter "Gabe" I said and his eyes snapped to mine 'you can see me?' his voice was deep and rich. "Yes" I nodded "honey are you ok?" Alyssa asked me worried "don't you see him?" I asked her "who?" she said confused.

"Gabe" I told her "no, are you feeling ok?" she asked worried. Closing my eyes I pushed my power to her and she gasped "Gabe" she cried 'Alyssa' he sniffled "I miss you" she cried and clutched my hand. I opened my eyes 'I miss you to' he said sadly. 'How is Eros?' he asked "better, this is Avery his mate" Alyssa sniffled and looked at me, her eyes saying everything she wasn't.

'I love you Alysaa, I have to go now' he said and we watched him fade "I love you to" she cried. I turned and hugged her. "Thank you for sharing that with me Avery" she cried and I picked her up. She weighed nothing. I let her cry on my shoulder as I carried her back to the house.

Laying her on her bed I shut the door softly and tip toed to my rooms and found Eros pacing across the floor. "Thank god" he crushed me to his chest "I'm fine" I swatted at his hand. "Let me go I need to change" I whined and he growled "I'll never let you go" he growled in my ear.

I huffed and tapped my foot and waited until he let me go "thank you" I sighed and changed into cotton boy shorts and one of his shirts. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes inhaling his scent "we need to talk" he sat at the corner of the bed his head in his hands. "What is it" I scooted so I sat beside him.

"Your family, they found you" he said looking at me "and they demanded to come onto our land at once to see you" he sighed. I was frozen form shock and fear. "They are coming tomorrow with out without permission" he balled his hands into fists.

My whole world came crashing down.
-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/
Pic of Lauren!