Chapter 44

Eros's POV
I sit in my office burying myself knee deep in Alpha duties. Normally Thaddeus would help me but many people say he hasn't shown up for patrols.

'Alpha he skipped another patrol' a pack warrior reports over link. Growling I slam my hands down on my desk and shot up from my chair. Stalking to his room I take notice the scent was old, maybe yesterday?

Opening the door I see his drawers are open and his closet his empty, a snarl leaves my lips. Little shit left. On his black bed was a white note, walking over I angrily read it.

Alpha

I'm leaving. It's your fault Avery left. She was the best thing that ever happened to you, and you pushed her away.

Don't shut everyone out.

-Your Beta

A loud growl rips it way from my throat, he left. And I knew he was following Avery, she was turning everyone against me!

Avery's POV

"Avery wake up" someone shook me gently, "I'm up" I grumble and crack me eyes open. I see a blurry looking Jake, "shower and get dressed your family is on their way" he informs me.

Nodding at him at slip off the bed and walk into the bathroom. My stomach had gotten bigger over the last weeks we have been here. I shower, and let my salty tears wash away in the fresh.

I stay in until the water is cold, that's when I get out worried that my babies were to cold. Again I dress in sweats and a tank top. I fish tail braid my hair behind my head and waddle down the stairs case.

I don't go into the kitchen, instead I go sit outside on the back porch steps. I look at the beach that wasn't to far away and smile. At my side I move my hand and manipulate the water.

I morph it into a giant wolf, the sun ray speared right through it creating a crystal effect on my face. "Avery" I hear my mom gasp, I relax and keep the water there. "Come sit" I tell her gently.

My mom sits beside me and looks at me in amazement. "Your doing this?" She asks shocked, "yes" I say ashamed. "What else can you do?" She looks at me accusingly, I put the water back into the ocean and turn to her.

"Can we keep this between us?" I ask her pleading, "you are the only one who knows, I trust you the most" I tell her honestly. "Of course" she smiles and puts my hand, "okay, here goes nothing" I murmur.

I swirl my pointer finger in a circle above my palm, a small wind tornado swirls across my palm. When I drop my finger the tornado dies, but I light my hands on fire and clench my fists.

Mom gaps at me, "one more" I murmur and stand up. I walk onto the sand not to far from her and raise my hands from my side. The ground I was standing on grows up until I'm standing a good six feet above the ground.

Gently I put myself down and return to mom. "Avery that was amazing" she breathes, excitement danced in her eyes. "Come on, there is someone you might want to see" she takes my hand and leads me inside. I see Indya and Elise standing there, I hug both of them.

"So Thaddeus what brings you here?" I ask him curiosity, "well Luna we have come to ask for you to remove my Beta position, me and my mate would like to travel" he says while taking Indya's hand.

"Of course" I smile kindly at them, "thank you" he says and bows, "get on your knees" I instruct him. Ava takes over then, "I, Avery O'Connel, Luna of the Crescent Moon Pack (Idk if this is the pack name, if it's not please say an I will change it!) here by free you of your Beta duties" Ava says in her Luna voice.