Chapter 20

Avery's POV
My light brown hair was curled and pinned with pearls. My dress, a sweet heart neckline that ended on my waist then a frilly bottom half. My lips, they were maroon and my nails long and a fancy French tip. My toes covered by white Stilettos and I walked gracefully around my room breaking them in.

The Werewolf Committee paid for the room a Presidential Suite, well mine. All Alphas had them. "Avery, it's time" Jake knocked on my door bringing me from my state, silently I walked and opened the door.

"Wow" he breathed "you look amazing" and he stuck his arm out for me to take and I did. Arm in arm we walked from my room and to the ball. Many couples and couple less people stared at us as we passed them.

'They are staring at us' I whined through link "trust me they aren't staring at us, but you" he grinned as I blushed tomato red under my rose blush. A long line of Alphas waited outside the ball waiting to be introduce by the announcer.

I could hear the music playing from out here. I sighed and leaned my head on Jakes shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. I felt drowsy after having nightmares last night and waking up in a cold sweat.

It wasn't fun or pretty to watch. Everyone could see my tattoos and metal, some even had the courage to stare at them. "Excuse me" someone tugged on my dress and I looked down. A little innocent boy with black hair and blue eyes was looking up at me.

Some people gasped and the mother came rushing forward "Talon you know better, my apologies" she rushed out. I waved her off with a kind smile, she looked shocked. Getting on my knee I felt stares on my back.

"Why are you covered in tattoos?" he asked and pointed to my left arm. I was capable of using mind link to talk to him, so I did. 'It shows I am strong, and how much pain I went through' I told him softly.

His kind eyes turned hard and he hugged me. Another round of gasps all around us as I hugged him back. "Avery it's our turn" Jake rested a hand on my shoulder 'hey I'll see you inside Talon' I told him and gave him a squeeze. "Goodbye Avery" he let me go and took his moms hand.

I waved and got up taking Jakes arm "Alpha Avery, and her Third Jacob"'we stepped onto the balcony about the ball room and people gasped but clapped. We descended the stair case when Jakes eyes turned black 'go' I told him and shoved him.

He gave me a grateful smile and fled, I found my table and sat down. "Avery, can I have this dance?" Keller asked me holding a hand out and I placed my hand in his letting him lead me to the floor.

We twirled gracefully around until the song ended and Landon whisked me off to, but this time we danced. "I'm sorry for being a shit brother" he apologized to me and I shook my head 'it's ok, your mate needed you' I told him.

"Thanks Avery" he dipped me when the song ended "I'm going to find Nika" and I was alone at the table again. They had no effing food here! God I was hungry. "Berry can i have this dance?" Calvin asked me and I stood up again but Ava was restless.

She was pacing 'what's wrong' I asked her 'I've got a feeling' she said happily. Carter and I swayed gracefully but he didn't dance,you could tell. "Excuse me, can I cut in?" a velvety voice said.

"Oh course Alpha" Calvin bowed and left. This Alpha had brown hair in a amazing quiff and stunning green eyes. He smelled of old spice, forest scented. He bowed and I curtsied. "Look at me Kitten" he purred as we danced and twirl all around to 'Right Now' by 1D.

I met his eyes "mate" he said 'mate' me and Ava said in our heads. "Mine" he growled softly and nuzzled my neck. My heart was beating so fast and blood pounded in my ears. He kissed where my shoulder and neck met.

"Come on,let's get out of here" he flashed me a dazzling smile.

Eros's POV
She was so perfect. Light brown hair and eyes to match. The eyes from my dreams. But she wasn't speaking. I led her back to my room and she was smiling at me the whole way, hope in her eyes.

Unlocking the door I flipped on the lights and let her in. I pinned her to the door and kissed her neck,her hand tangled my hair "mark me" she whispered then she eyes widened. I froze. Her voice sounded to good to be true.

It was like a music box, soft and tinkling.

She was froze as well her eyes widened and her jaw slack, suddenly she shook her head murmuring no. "You don't want me?" I asked her my face one of pain, I couldn't lose her, not now.

Realization crossed her face and she was hugging me "of course I want you" she said softly and reached up on her tip toes and kissed my cheek. My hand rested on her waist and I brought my lips to hers.

When I pulled back she started pacing I watched in amusement. "I can talk" she said lowly "I can talk!" She said louder and excited. "I CAN TALK" she screamed delighted and I chuckled.

Avery's POV
I can talk! This is amazing! My mate whose name I don't know wrapped his around around my waist as we stood on the balcony the breeze ruffling my hair. His nose nuzzled my neck and a wave of pleasure crashed over me.

"Mark me" I told him, he growled lowly and I felt his canines poking my neck. "Are you sure?" he asked warily "positive" I breathed and he bit where my shoulder and neck met. Pain I struggled but he held me still in vide tight grip and bit harder.

Pleasure. I moaned and relaxed into him. Pulling his canines from my neck he licked the blood off and smiled proudly. "Now your mine" he purred and I felt fired. "I'm Eros" he whispered in my ear.

"Avery" I slurred and he chuckled. Scooping me up he walked to what I assume is his room and gave me a change of his clothes. Quickly changing I fell onto the bed and curled in a ball.

Before I fell asleep I felt his arm go around my waist and he tucked me to his side. "All mine" he growled and kissed my mark. I fell into dreamland.
-///\\\_\__\_\\\///\_\\_///\_\_\_\_\\_
Pic of Avery's dress!
And she can talk!