Chapter 21

Avery's POV
I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, like eight. Eros was fast asleep, I slipped from the bed and glanced at him from the door of his bedroom. I needed to go change. Slipping from his room I sprinted to mine and shower quickly dressing after.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans, black leather heels with chains, a hello kitty sweatshirt, red glasses, a gold and black bow ring, I painted my nails blood red and added lace French tip.

I curled my hai and pinned some back in a red and black laced now then sprayed strawberry perfume and added red lip stick, mascara, red smokey eyes and winged liner. When I was done I snuck back to his room and found, him asleep. The clock read ten.

I smiled to myself and went to the kitchen. Food. Ava was happily prancing in our head about our mate and being with him. My smiled widen and I took out mix for chocolate chip pancake mix. While they cooked, I cut fruit and did bacon.

Flipping the pancakes I put syrup and whip cream on the table along with milk and fruit. The bacon wasn't done and neither was the pancakes. Popping a chunk of watermelon in my mouth I added mix to the pan and went to wake up Eros.

He was clutching my pillow, going around to his side I whispered in his ear "wake up" and he groaned a little bit. "I'll go find another guy to eat breakfast with" I teased him "maybe kiss me too" I added.

He growled and grabbed my waist pulling me under neath him. He put his arms in either side of me and his green eyes stared into mine "YOUR MINE" he thundered and kissed me. His lips moved against mine, fireworks exploded.

"Get up, breakfast is ready" I smirked and slipped out he playfully growled and followed me. He was in bowers and a tank top. I flipped the pancakes thanking The Lord I put the heat on low. He put his arms on my waist and rested his head over my mark which I have yet to look at.

"You left?" he asked hurt "I don't want make a bad impression" I whispered quietly. He hummed and drew circles on my waist silently. Turning off the stove I slid the last pancake onto the plate.

"Breakfast" I whispered and walked from his hold, he had other idea apparently. Once set the plates down and was about to sit, he sat me on his lap. "Excuse me!" I turned to him and raised my eyebrow,"your excused" he mused.

I laughed, not giggled full out laughed. Happiness shown in his eyes and he pecked my lips. "Eat" he demanded and we both ate, I fed him. I tried to clean but he insisted to I'm sitting here watching his muscles flex as he washed the dishes.

I sighed happily and Ava was drooling his chuckle broke my train of thought. "Stare all you like I'm all yours" he motioned up and down smiling. I blushed and looked away. "Don't hide from me" he lifted my chin up and his green eyes met mine.

"All mine" his hand cupped my cheek and he dipped his head to met my lips. I hooked my arms around his waist as his lips moved against mine slowly, our breath mixing. My lips went numb from the shocks and tingles that exploded.

He broke the kiss and stared at me "I'll pick you up at eight be ready we are going out" he kissed me one more time and left his room. Smiling like a goof I stumbled from his room and made my way to mine.

Unlocking the door I squealed, finally my mate.

Eros's POV
I grinned at the thought of her. Avery. So shy, and cute. And so innocent,mi could read her face after the first time I kissed her. I was her first, and last I might add. As for our date it'll be on the beach, cheesy but classic. I had hell setting it up.

I am determined to make this perfect for Avery. She deserves it.
-/------/-//-/--/-/-//--/-/-//-/--/-/-/-
Pick of Avery's outfit!