Chapter 45

Avery's POV
It was hot in Ibiza, as soon as we stepped outside the cool airport we were hit with heat. "Avery, you do know we are on Lycan territory" Jacob whispered in the car I bought, I had it dropped off at hotel.

Me and Jake hailed a cab to the hotel, dropped our stuff off and got our car. "Yes I do" I confirm while smoothly pulling up to where our family stood sweating. I blasted the air conditioning, "thank god" my mom fanned herself on the drive.

"Avery this better be worth it" Elise growled playfully, I looked at her in the rear view and winked. "Trust me, it will be" I promise as I pull into the hotel parking, the guys grabbed the bags while I took the girls to their rooms.

"I think I'm gonna walk around" I tell them as soon as night fell, it was dark and cooled off. "Be careful and call if you run into trouble" Mom hugs me and dad kisses my cheek goodbye.

"I will" I promise and kiss their cheeks before I leave.

Something was calling me into the woods, and I caved as soon as I stepped outside. I wondered the streets until I came to the woods. A heavenly smell hit me, cinnamon and fresh rain.

I took my time and walked, the moon creating the light for me. I stopped when the smell was the strongest, just through the trees. Taking a deep breath of the scent, I walk forward until I'm greet with a sinfully handsome man.

He had black hair, gray eyes, and sharp features. He stood about 6'7, towering over me. His eyes locked with mine and I felt everything stop, "mate" he whispers his eyes full of disbelief.

I couldn't speak, my words were caught in my throat. "Mine" I choke out, we walk forward until we met in the middle. "So beautiful" he breaths while stroking my cheek, "so perfect" he runs his hands over my swollen tummy.

Big, fat alligator tears roll down my cheeks. He drops onto two knees and kisses my stomach, "my babies" he whispers and stand back up. "You can accept this?" I ask him while he hugs me, well kinda hug.

"I've waited so long for you" he whispers his lips grazing my ear, I shudder. "You don't care that I carry my ex-mates pups?" I ask gently making his eyes darken. "No, because they will be my pups" he growls lowly in my ear.

I grin when he nuzzles my neck where my old mark was. I shudder when his canines graze my delicate skin, "may I?" He asks. "Yes" I breathe in complete and utter bliss, I felt him place a lingering kiss before his canines pierce my shoulder.

I throw my head back and bit my lip, when his canines leave my shoulder he laps the blood and I melt into his embrace. "What's you name dear mate?" He purrs whilst scooping me up and carrying me in the opposite direction of my hotel.

"Avery" I mumble sleepily while laying my head on his shoulder. He hums in response, "whats yours?" I yawn making him chuckle, "Tatum" he chuckles while looking at me. I close my eyes in bliss,mine sparks were stronger then they were with Eros.

The tingles felt like shocks they were so strong. Ava was purring within me, "nice name" I comment sleepily making him laugh. "I could say the same for you" he teases me, "hahaa" I mumble sarcastically.

"Open your eyes Aves" he murmurs after what seems like hours, I crack my eyes open and gasp. The house was made of stone and had a homey glow to it. A big plus was it over looked the ocean and city.

"Wow" I say in awe, "is this your house?" I ask him eagerly. "Not your, our" he says making my heart jump in its chest. Gently he places my feet on the ground and take my hand, he leads me to the back.

"I'm so happy I found you" he nuzzles his nose in my fresh mark, we sat under the cover, we both laid on our sides, staring at each other. "Me too Tate" I murmur and lay my cheek on the side on his head.