Chapter 34

Eros's POV
I threw the punch calling her bluff. His parents held him "get off my land"I snarled "I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving until I see my sister" Maddox slurred "then get comfy" I spit 'Thaddeus get these mutts a room in the pack house' I barked over link as I tore off and shifted into my wolf.

'Yes Alpha' he knew better then to fight with me right now.

I retuned home late that night, Avery's scent was faint. I couldn't face her, not yet. I headed for my office when I saw a neon green sticky note stuck on the door, my palms sweat as I read the note. She cursive hand writing scrawled on the note. Her scent attacking my nose and I let the tears run down my face.

Dear Eros,
I'm scared
-Avery

She was scared. Of me. I braced my arms on the wall and I gasped for air. I never wanted this to happen, now she left. I growled and stormed to the kitchen and grabbed some whiskey. I downed the bottle and kept going. I wanted to feel numb.

She's gone.

Avery's POV
Alyssa took us to Trunk Bay in the Caribbean on a private island. The beach house was huge and the water looked amazing. Lauren and Indya went swimming in the pool,me and Alyssa staid in the living room chatting. "Sweetie what happened?" she asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

She out her arms around me in a motherly way. "He got in a fight with my brother, my best friend called me a monster, and I'm pregnant" I summed up for her. She gasped "your pregnant!?" she squealed and I nodded laying a hand on my tummy "that's great sweetie" she hugged me. "Yeah the babies are fine" I told her.

"Babies, as in two?" She said the exact same words as I did. "Yeah twins" I smiled at the thought, two bundles of joy. I couldn't wait, "Eros will be happy" she commented and I looked down ashamed "I haven't told him' I murmured. "Avery, you have to" she said seriously "I know but I'm scared Alyssa,in just watched him beat down Maddox" I cried on her shoulder.

"Oh sweetie" she rubbed my shoulder as I cried. "It's ok, give it time" she said in a motherly way, and she started humming. The melody was beautiful and I found myself drifting into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up and ran for the bathroom and emptied my stomach once again. Going into my bedroom I showered and shaved. I clutched my towel in my hand as I tip toed to the closet which held my clothes. I about screamed when my phone rang.

I went over and checked the screen Eros, I declined the call.

Dressing in a one piece swim suit I went to the pool, and grabbed anything with Carmel on the way. I had Rolos, Milky Way, and some how Mike & Ikes. I tanned and snacked and went for a dip. 'Ava how long until we show?' I asked 'about a week or two, we have white wolf and Alpha gene' she said calmly.

In a week I will show a bump.

I laid my hands on my tummy might as well enjoy a flat stomach while I can. "Have you thought of names?" Indya asked suddenly beside me. "No" I smiled slightly "LAUREN, ALYSSA" she screamed and they came running, "what's wrong" Lauren held a taser.

"How the flying squirrel did you get a taser?" I shrieked she just shrugged "baby names!" Indya sang calling her hands. The girls sat down and we began the long process of names.

Someone in the back of my mind, I called for Eros.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Pic of the beach house!

Don't be shy, go head and post some baby names! ;)

I'll will choose the ones i like best!