Abs S.J

Scarlett POV
We were watching a movie on the couch when suddenly I felt Y/N hands going underneath my shirt and her fingers tracing my abs. I mean, I don't mind, but she's not this type of person who initiates such acts. I looked down at her watching the movie with one arm around my neck and the other in my shirt.

"Darling? I love you, but what are you doing?"

She suddenly retracts her hand and gulps. "I love your abs."

"But it's not like I have it all the time."

"Well, I love it when you have it." Y/N inched closer to me. "And I am going to make use of all the time I have while you still have it." She pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. 

"What are you doing?" I mentally slapped myself for asking that question. Of course I know what she's doing. She cleared her throat and got off me. "Wait!" I grabbed her arm.

"I'm sorry Scarlett, I'll just go to my parent's house today." Y/N shook my hands off and left the house. I put my face in my hands and sighed, why did I ask her that, it's not like we never had sex before and it was her first time initiating it, how could I have dismissed her like this?

I tried reaching out to her but she wouldn't respond to my calls or texts. Just as I was about to get ready for bed, my doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone at this time so I opened the door slowly and saw Y/N standing outside my door.

"I missed you and your abs. I don't have time to waste so I came back." Y/N looked down at the floor and mumbled. I pulled her in and dragged her to our room. I took out my shirt and placed her hands on my abs.

"I'll keep it as long as I can for you. Sorry for dismissing you just now." I said as we cuddled on the bed.

"It's okay. I don't know what I was thinking."     Y/N said, still feeling and looking at my abs.

"You really like my abs huh."

"It has a close competition against you that's for sure."

"But it's not even that prominent."

"But it's yours. And I love what's yours."

"You're mine."

Written on 9 Oct 2021
Posted on 20 Jan 2022