Her, first pt4 N.R

Mannn am I spoiling you with uploading the request so fast. It's Chinese New Year here for me so I had the time to write otherwise you'll have to wait longer.

Your POV
We started counting the days since my last period when we decided to go with the IVF method. We really wanted to have a child of our own even though it'll just be with one of our DNA. Perhaps down the line we'll adopt.

I told Sarah whether she or I was going to carry the baby, I was going to quit SHIELD either way so we ended up deciding that I will carry the baby so she was able to keep her job.

Since quitting SHIELD, Natasha and I haven't met but she kept texting everyday. She's determined I'll tell you that.

It was successful on our first try but we had to be careful for the first month as there was a risk that I would still miscarriage.

I really struck gold with Sarah, she was really attentive. Giving me the right amount of care and space. But I would have never guessed what she said to me next. "Why don't you give it a try with Nat? Her with us?"

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears when she said that. I knew she never objected to it when I was still meeting Natasha weekly but I didn't think she felt that way. "You know how much it broke me when I broke up with her, why?"

"You heard me. I love you but I want Natasha too."

"When did you get to know her?" Natasha works in SHIELD and the Avengers. The only free time she has was during weekends when I would meet her at the coffeeshop.

"The last few weeks..."

"When we decided on IVF?" I stood up from the couch in disbelief. "You've been seeing her without me?"

"Babe..." She tried reaching out for my hand but I pulled away.

"I can't believe you." I turned away and walked to our room. I sat there thinking until I fell asleep.

When I woke up in bed, Sarah was cuddling from behind me. I turned over and looked at her. I was lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life. What could go wrong with two am I right?

I stroked her head and said. "I can't change your mind, right?"

Sarah took my hand and kissed it. "I wish I could babe."

"But I shouted at her."

"Don't worry, I'll go talk to her. I started this. I'll do it." Sarah kissed my forehead before pulling me closer to her. "Just rest for our baby. I'll settle this."

Natasha POV
I have been trying to get her back even though she has been ignoring my text. I was surprised when Sarah wanted to talk to me, I thought she wanted me to stop pestering Y/N but we ended up chatting like friends.

Sarah sounded serious when we talked over the phone. The coffeeshop where Y/N met has ended up being the place for Sarah and I.

"Sorry, I'm late. Y/N wasn't allowing me to leave." Sarah said as she sat down opposite me. So Y/N wasn't allowing her to meet me, or may be she doesn't know as well.

"No, it's okay. I just reached as well."

"Don't lie to me. It's almost thirty minutes since our meet up time and I know you're always on the dot." I just shook my head and drank my coffee.

"So, I wanted to meet you today because I needed to ask an important question." I looked at her for her to continue. "I don't know how to go about this so I'll just ask directly. Would you like to be in a relationship with us?"

I stared at her as I replayed the question in my mind. With Y/N? With Sarah? Why would Y/N agree to this? "But I thought she didn't allow you to come out to meet me."

"That was because of her hormones. I was trying to calm her down, that's why I was late."

"Hormones?"

"She's pregnant. She didn't tell you that? Just about a month now." I shook my head. No matter how I tried to approach her, Y/N was ignoring me. It's even harder now that she has quit SHIELD. "I guess I forgot to tell you too. So, what do you think about it?"

"I- I don't know." Sure, I want to get back with Y/N. But with Sarah, I don't know if I feel the same way with her. I don't want to blindly accept this offer to get back with Y/N only to disrupt what they have built up between them.

"Well, we'll be going for the ultrasound on (date) at (hospital) so you can join us if you accept it."

Your POV
I was sitting at the bar stool of our kitchen island when Sarah came back from work. She took a half day off from her office so she could accompany me to the ultrasound. It was to check if the embryo was growing properly and the IVF was successful.

"Hey babe, you're back."

"Yup, ready to go?"

I let out a sigh. "Do you think Nat will come?" My head fell onto Sarah's chest.

"She will. I know she will." She rubbed my back trying to calm me down before the water works, making us miss our appointment. "Come on. Let's go."

When we reached the hospital, we did all the administrative work before taking a seat. I didn't want to keep my expectations high and keep looking at the door so I tilted my head back and closed my eyes while we waited for our turn.

"Y/N..."

"Hmm... Is it our turn?" I peeled open my eyes and blinked a few times as I saw two figures in front of me. "Nat?"

"Yeah, I came." She bent down and rubbed my knees. "Just in time, in fact. The doctor is just calling for us." I looked at Sarah and she began walking towards the room that we were supposed to enter. Nat pulled me along but I tugged her arm, making her turn and look at me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and avoiding you."

"It's okay. You had every right to." She rubbed my arm. "Let's not let Sarah wait. I'm sure she's excited too."

The ultrasound was perfect. The doctor said the embryo was growing well and we managed to hear the heartbeat of the baby as well as getting an ultrasound picture of the baby.

>time skip 3 years<

With how rocky my relationship was with Nat in the past, it was surprising how fast we moved afterwards. Two months after I gave birth to Erza, we got married and the Avengers were invited as well as people we knew well from SHIELD.

"Nat! Sarah! Are you ready?" I yelled from the living room. I don't know what was taking them so long when I was the one getting Erza ready. Wanda and Vision got married soon after we did and ended up with twins, Tommy and Billy. We were going to meet up at a nearby park as the kids enjoyed their time together.

"Coming!" Sarah shouted and I saw her adjusting her clothes as she went down the stairs.

"Having fun without me?"

"Aww baby, we wouldn't dare." Nat and Sarah kissed both my cheeks before I bent down to pick Erza up.

"Let's go!" Nat took the car keys and we drove off to meet Wanda's family.

Everyone was happy at where they were with their family, despite the tumultuous past. Even though it was just a normal time spent together, no fancy overseas trip each year or extravagant house, just a simple dinner together at home each time we were available. We were just grateful that we ended up together in the end.

Written on 1 Feb 2022
Posted on 2 Feb 2022

Requested by: heeeythereciao
Thanks for the baby names and I hope this chapter is okay. Thanks for the support on all the parts.