Awkwardness and Blood But Not in the Fun Way

"I have the other's, ma'am-" Doina ran into the room just as Heisenberg finished setting up the bug. Heisenberg had a screwdriver in between his teeth so he easily played it off as fixing the shelf.

You spun around to face Doina and the maids she brought in. "Doina, thank you for being so fast," you exclaimed, waving her and the other maids in. "Come on, I don't have all day."

Five women, including Doina, rushed into the cramped room and around the table you set up. The table had a measuring cup marked with the amount of blood that you needed for the wine. You stood at the end of the table that was closest to Lord Heisenberg and let you see the measurements. 

"Alright, ladies, roll up your sleeves," you instructed the women as you grabbed the knife off of the table. "Let's get this over with." You were planning on mixing everyone's blood so you wouldn't have to take separate measurements. It's both a quick and effective solution to the blood problem.

"Jesus, how much blood do you need?" Heisenberg asked, eying all the women in the room. "It's like a whole-ass orgy in here."

"A what?" you asked, looking over your shoulder at Lord Heisenberg. "I'm going to assume that I don't want to know, do I, Lord Heisenberg?"

"Considering that you're putting blood in wine for the Mega Bitch and her harpies," Lord Heisenberg said, waving his free hand dramatically, "no, you don't."

You thanked Lord Heisenberg and turned to the women who had already cut the inside of their elbows and were letting the blood drip into the measuring cup. Doina handed you the knife they used and you lined your arm up with the others. You hiss as you brought the knife down and cut your arm, letting your blood drip into the measuring cup.

"Alright, I'll ask again," Lord Heisenberg said, it sounded like he was right behind you, "how much blood do ya need?"

You felt a shiver run down your spine as you answered him. "About 900ml, Lord Heisenberg."

"900ml," Lord Heisenberg exclaimed. "That's a lot of fucking blood!"

"Yes, Lord Heisenberg, I'm aware. But I'm only multiplying my original recipe by four."

Lord Heisenberg put his hands down, trapping you between him and the table. You felt Lord Heisenberg breathe down your neck as he pressed his chest to your back. "You do realize that they only liked the other wine because it had your blood in it, right?"

"I understand, Lord Heisenberg," you said nervously, "that's why I asked for Lady Dimitrescu's favourite maids to help."

The maids were silent during your exchange with Lord Heisenberg. They kept their heads down and watched as the blood in the cup rose. You kept your eyes on the measuring cup too, but it was difficult to concentrate with the Lord of Metal breathing down your neck.

"Guess you're right," Lord Heisenberg started, "but it doesn't mean that-"

"Uncle Karl, what are you doing here?" A voice yelled from the hall. "You don't have work to do down here."

Heisenberg grunted before yelling at the doorway. "I told you, girls, to stop calling me that! I'm not your fucking uncle."

"Mother told us to call you that," a woman said, popping her head in the room, "so that's what we're going to call you."

The woman was dressed in a long black dress that exposed her chest. Over her head was a hood and she had some sort of marking on her forehead that was somewhat covered by her black hair. She was wearing a necklace with designs of swords and two yellow gems on it.

You saw some of the maids flinch and carefully watched the woman in the doorway. They looked at you, silently pleading to be finished soon. Checking the measuring cup, you nodded and saw Doina pass around clean cloths and medicine.