It's Hard to Call it Blind Trust if They're Peaking Under the Blindfold

"I can fit in there."

"I believe you can, but I don't think you should."

"So?"

"So," Heisenberg mimicked your tone, "I don't want you to get stuck or hurt."

"If I get stuck, you can get me out," you said, shrugging. "I have faith in your problem-solving skills. As for getting hurt? My scales are tough as stone, Karl," you said pushing his arm with your fist. "I can't get hurt that easily."

"Fine," Heisenberg huffed, backing off. "Go nuts, I'll find a wireless camera to walk you through these repairs. Stay," he ordered, jutting a finger at you.

You raised your hands in mock defence as Heisenberg stepped out of the electrical room. Years ago, Heisenberg added hundreds of upgrades to his factory. Many of them required some extra circuits and things in the electrical room. Heisenberg had to break down walls and convert store rooms into expansions of the original electrical room. Of course, Heisenberg was young and dumb when he added all the expansions so it was, what he liked to call, an organized mess. But he couldn't get to one area and it was souring his mood while you were there. It was affecting a specific part of the factory that formed the weapons for the Soldats. Production has taken a halt, frustrating him. Your little stunt with Liviu also had him in some funk which only added to his initial frustration. You had Heisenberg show you where the source of his frustrations was and suggested going in there yourself. Cue the argument above.

"Here," Heisenberg huffed, handing you the small camera he found in the other room. "I'll watch, you listen and do."

"Ja, Her Heisenberg," you teased, already going into the crawl-space. Heisenberg was just quick enough to get a small slap to your ass before you made it into the little room made out of circuits and wires. It made you chuckle as you looked around, holding the camera up so Heisenberg could see. "What now?"

"That blue wire in front of you needs changing," Heisenberg said, using his power to move a tray with a spare blue wire into the room. "Be careful, electrocution may not kill us but it'll hurt like a bitch."

"Got it," you said, setting the camera down on the tray and grabbing the wire.

Heisenberg kept telling you what needed to be fixed and you carefully did everything he told you. While you liked riling him up, you knew that you would have been electrocuted if he wasn't there to guide you. Eventually, you were able to get the hang of a few things. You were on your last task when you decided to have some fun. Heisenberg could hear you perfectly fine and you wanted to test out another part of your Hypnotic Voice. You've already experimented with the range of lethality your voice had, but you wanted to see if you could induce a... seduction spell. Of course, the second Heisenberg expressed any discomfort, you would stop. He did the same thing for you and the least you could do was respect his boundaries. With that, you started to hum a made-up tune.

"The fuck are you doing?" Heisenberg asked after a minute. His voice sounded strained.

"Humming," you answered, pulling at a wire. "Is that not allowed?"

"Normally it wouldn't be," Heisenberg answered.

"But?"

"But that little tune is making me rock hard," Heisenberg said bluntly. "Now, I'll ask again. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Having a little fun," you said, glancing at the camera. "But, hey, if this is crossing a line, I'll cut it out."

"Definitely not crossing a line," Heisenberg said, chuckling. "Can that pretty voice of yours do anything else?"