𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏

Walls !
        ━ epigraph   ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

╔══ ≪ ° ☾ ° ≫ ══╗

Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, King Arthur, and Hansel and Gretel all have something in common.

They're children's stories with clear, thick lines between what's good, and what's evil. Black and white, clear as day; you know who's in the wrong, and you know that whatever the hero will do, it will work out for good.

But that's not how the real world works. Shades of grey colors us all. Innocence is a lie. Good and evil are objective: they hinge on who lives to tell the tale.

Klaus Mikaelson: The Great Evil and baby killer. Watch out for that murdering sociopath, so says the world. It didn't matter that he was someone's father, nor did it matter that he gave up everything for family.

Not that it matters, the man's dead. No one's left to plead his case, and this isn't about him.

Bellamy Mikaelson. Nice to meet you.

For those who are uninformed, I come from a long line of the villains in the stories you've been told about the supernatural. The Mikaelsons are the oldest family in existence and if you cross them, you will perish. We're the bad guys, the sociopathic murderers, the original vampires, cruel abominations. No introduction needed.

"You can always trust a Mikaelson to back another Mikaelson."

It's true. We make each other misrable, but nothing, not morals, not prison worlds, not even death, will stop us from protecting our own. 

But no one, not a soul, stops to think, what if the Mikaelson didn't do it this time? What if the blood covering his hands doesn't belong to this tragedy? What if it was an accident?

╚══ ≪ ° ☽ ° ≫ ══╝