𝒕𝒘𝒐. 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ my knight ༓☾

❝ the attempted save was hot ❞

the attempted save was hot ❞

            "I SET YOU UP TWO TOURS FOR SCHOOLS IN THE AREA," Noah said as Bellamy walked into the kitchen. Noah sat at the table with his reading glasses on looking through papers, "Devenford and the public high school around the corner."

   Bellamy paused. His eyes narrowed as he stared at Noah, "Thanks." The word was foreign to his lips. They were plunged into a tense silence. Noah didn't seem to notice, though. He continued his reading, "Will you tell Stiles to hurry up? I'll be in the car." Bellamy all but fled from the Stilinski kitchen.

   "What? Have you lost your mind?" Noah asked as he tried to bury what he had been working on with other papers, but Stiles still saw the big red stamp. Another notice from Eichen. The Nogitsune had done a lot, but it also ran up a medical bill big enough to buy nice LA real estate. Insurance helped a little, but it wasn't helping enough.

   "How are we going to pay for Devenford Prep?" Stiles asked.

   "We're not." Noah set the papers down and took his glasses off, looking fed up with Stiles, "Bellamy's got a big inheritance to cover it if he wanted."

   "How come we didn't get any of it? We're taking care of her kid," Stiles crossed his arms.

   Noah shrugged, "We're fine, Stiles," The look on Stiles' face made it blatantly clear that he knew they were not fine, but he didn't say anything. Maybe he didn't want to start another argument, "Now go, Bellamy's waiting."

  "I heard."

Stiles was frozen in his seat while Bellamy was signing the papers. Bellamy had negotiated the price so low that Stiles was certain the salesman had lost his mind and his job, all in one day. Stiles didn't know much about cars, seeing as he'd had Roscoe for as long as he could remember, but anyone older than 11 knew that the number Bellamy was signing to was missing some zeroes. Even with the missing zeroes, it would pay more of that Eichen bill than insurance had.

   Stiles was even more shocked when Bellamy said he was paying for all of it at once. No payment plan. Where was Stiles' inheritance money? If Bellamy had enough to blow on such a nice car, pay for a private school, and still have some left, Stiles and his father should have gotten some. No teenager needed that much money; no one needs that much money.