𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚. 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ four macbooks and a shitty plan ༓☾

❝ i can't remember the fun little nicknames you assign these killers, my bad, really ❞

            BELLAMY DIDN'T SPEAK, not daring to ruin their moment. Brett slowly drifted closer, testing the waters before he went for it. Bellamy took one final drag of his cigarette before closing the gap between them, crushing the cigarette with his foot as he did so. His fingers threaded into Brett's hair, holding him close. Bellamy felt Brett smile before he was pushed into a pillar. Brett, as always, was gentle but firm as his hands began to roam, smile only growing. Bellamy would do anything to make him smile.

Oh, fuck.

Bellamy froze as the realization dawned on him.

He couldn't do this again. Not again.

He pulled back, doing his best to ignore the hurt and confused look coloring Brett's face, "I have to go to the bathroom." 

Bellamy hadn't meant to shove past Brett as he left, but he did. He had to get away.

He was quick, but a human quick, as he worked his way through the freshmen partying. He dissappeared down a hallway and went into the first locked room he could find. This happened to be the door that led to the basement, but Bellamy didn't know that. Nor did he know that Stiles and Malia were just below him.

He was just trying to take a moment, a singular moment, to get his head right, but as per usual, he was on the edge of a supernatural emergency. He just wanted to get away from all the noise, doing his best to block it out.

This is how Lydia was able to take him by surprise as she nearly ran him over. Bellamy was about to snap at her as he noticed her horrified expression.

"What are you?" She backed away from him, trembling.

"I won't hurt you." Bellamy compelled. Lydia seemed confused. Her mind was batteling two commands, "I will not hurt you." Bellamy tried to cement the idea in her mind. She relaxed immediatley and Bellamy sighed in relief, "What are you?"

"Banshee." She seemed somewhere between oddly aware and unaware.

Bellamy remembered seeing a scooby-doo episode with a banshee, but that was all he had to go off of. He hummed, "Guess I should've remembered that... What'd you feel when you touched me?"