𝒔𝒊𝒙. 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ self incrimination
           at its finest ༓☾

〚 Walls ! 〛‧͙⁺˚*・ self incrimination           at its finest ༓☾

no one is killed behind a club in broad daylight ❞

            "I'M TELLING YOU, they're going to send you home for wearing that. Or stick you in gym clothes." Stiles sighed as they walked into the school.

   "And I care because?" Bellamy drawled. The outfit he was referring to was a loose, white, cropped, sleeveless shirt and jeans. The shirt was cropped, but It barely showed his belly button. He also found that most schools didn't care what guys wore, so long as they didn't show up to school in a dress or briefs.

   "It's your first day." Stiles and Bellamy stopped at Stiles' locker.

   "Exactly. No point in fooling anybody to make a good impression." Bellamy shrugged. He leaned against the lockers next to Stiles. People were staring, and obviously so. Stealth was not in a human teenager's vocabulary.

   "You still have to go to the office to get your schedule. Think you can find it on your own?"

   "Yeah. I'll manage. Go make out with your girlfriend in a janitor's closet."

   "She's not-"

   "Stiles, she's in your room almost every night. You're 17. She's your girlfriend. It's time you asked her to be," Bellamy cocked a brow.

   "How do you know that?"

   "You're not as inconspicuous as you believe." Stiles seemed too focused on trying to figure out how he could know to compute the part where Bellamy told him to grow some balls and ask the girl to be his girlfriend. Bellamy rolled his eyes and walked away. Maybe someday he would stop torturing himself with the youth.

   It was miraculous to him that people could get lost in a school so small with so many signs. Half the fun at The Salvatore School was the new kids walking several floors in their entirety just to end up in the kitchen. The office at this school had big windows and was right next to the main doors. It escaped him how someone could be so thoughtless as not to find the office.

   There was a row of chairs along the office wall. Two kids were seated. One was in a black hoodie and looked rather dejected. The second had spiky hair and a nervous expression as his leg bounced. Bellamy sat as far from them as he could, but it still wasn't enough to deter conversation.

   "So... are you both new too?" He asked, wringing his hands like he had some huge secret everyone was on the verge of figuring out. Bellamy eyed him as he nodded.