𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ putting down roots ༓☾

〚 Walls ! 〛‧͙⁺˚*・ putting down roots ༓☾

i can't have you ruining my plans

           A YOUNG MAN SLEPT PEACEFULLY ON THE BUS, unaware that he had fallen asleep, or where the bus had taken him. The last of the passengers (it was only two people) ignored his presence as they got off. It was as if his aura was enough to drive them away. They ran for cover from the icy rain pelting down, leaving the boy to be woken by the bus driver.

   There was no doubt that he was on the younger side. His baby face made that clear. His ears poked out just behind his fluffy hair. Bright colors were brightly splashed on a white button-up. The top three buttons were undone, exposing the top of a bare chest. His lack of chest hair only further proved his youth. His jeans were slightly skinny with two large rips at his knees. There was a small chain around his neck. It had a red stone loosely attached with a decorative "M" pendant.

   "Hey, kid, this is the last stop," The bus driver raised her voice slightly, and it was enough to jolt him awake. He blinked rapidly and looked ready to fight. He relaxed once he saw that no one was around. He looked confused before his eyes landed on the driver, "Come on, hon, I don't have all night."

   "Sorry." He rubbed his eyes before sitting up. He grabbed his black umbrella and bright pink suitcase. He patted his pockets and seemed satisfied, "Can you tell me where I am, love?"

   "Beacon Hills."

   "What state?"

   "California."

   "Wonderful," Bellamy mumbled. He stepped off the bus with his umbrella raised in an attempt to block at least some of the downpour. He pulled out his phone and began looking for a hotel. The bus drove away. Bellamy jumped slightly when the cold water hit his ankles. He groaned softly at the squishing of his socks every time he took a step. His phone battery surely wasn't going to last the walk to the nearest, and possibly only, hotel, but he still walked slowly as he tried to figure out where exactly he was going.

   With just a glance, you could tell the kid was lost. He was checking just about every street sign as he wandered around. Once his phone died, he was a lost cause, taking random turns that seemed right. He was slowly getting soaked and the squishing in his shoes had only gotten worse. He was beginning to look like those people in romcoms who dramatically run in the rain to get to the person they just realized they're in love with right before they're supposed to leave town and never return. One of the thousands of things that Bellamy was certain only happened in the movies.